Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

We're Only 42 Members Away.....

6 posts in this topic

Members-

We currently have processed 958 Verified Members since starting the program in April of 2006. That's 958 EMTBravo members who have posting privledges on this forum out of the thousands of Registered Members and guests who visit this forum each day.

As you may know, you MUST be a Verified Member to post on this forum.

Please click on the link below for more information and to apply:

http://emtbravo.net/index.php?autocom=dstaffapp

The Verification process isn't instant, and usually takes 1-3 days to approve. So, help us break 1,000 Verified Members and become one today! Don't wait until you see something you want to reply to!

-EMTBravo

http://emtbravo.net/index.php?autocom=dstaffapp

It is very easy it does not hurt at all........Seth is very good with starting a line..................Join now not later.....

I keep hearing that people have applied to be verified MULTIPLE TIMES and have not been verified. Not sure of their screen names though.

I keep hearing that people have applied to be verified MULTIPLE TIMES and have not been verified. Not sure of their screen names though.

I'm very doubtful of that. If what you say is actually true, then those people aren't submitting their applications or not doing so correctly, because I'm not recieving any that I don't take action on......with the new system, if you're approved to join the Verified Member program, you're sent a PM. If you're denied (for missing information, or incorrect information), then you are also sent a PM asking you to resubmit the application with the required info. I have gotten no complaints from anyone regarding not being able to get Verified.

Please note that there will be a Verified Member audit done soon. Random members will be asked to resubmit their Verification information. And, anyone who doesn't have the required information displayed in their profile (Age Range, Location, Affilliation type AND rank) will be removed from Verified Member status and have to reapply.Also, an active email address must be tied to the account.

So, make sure that all your profile information is up-to-date, and you'll be fine.

ANY MEMBER WHO IS HAVING TROUBLE GETTING VERIFIED OR NEEDS ASSISTANCE GETTING VERIFIED SHOULD CONTACT ME ASAP VIA EMAIL AT EMTBravo@EMTBravo.com

I am telling you the truth. Somebody, maybe a CIVILIAN that I work with happens to be in a VFD EX -CHIEF and has told me that he/she has not been verified. Whether that is true or not I am not sure. Just letting you know. Not trying to cause a problem.

I am telling you the truth. Somebody, maybe a CIVILIAN that I work with happens to be in a VFD EX -CHIEF and has told me that he/she has not been verified. Whether that is true or not I am not sure. Just letting you know. Not trying to cause a problem.

No problem at all....just tell them to email me at EMTBravo@EMTBravo.com, or PM their username, and I'll look into it for you.....