Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HFD750

Veterans Day

9 posts in this topic

As we go about our busy lives many forget why we have the freedom we have. Freedom was not just handed to us; it had to be won with a very big price.

So, today or anyday for that matter when you see a veteran say "thank you". Also, take the time to pray for our troops who are currently serving all over the world, as well as those who paid the highest price for our freedom.

Edited by HFD750

WE should all be greatfull for the sacrfices that has been make to make this a great country. Many men and women have defended this Country so we can enjoy the freedoms that we have today.

If you are a vetern THANK YOU if your not a vetern--go find one and please thank them.

In the fire service since 9-11 we have often seen a phrase "all gave some--some gave all" this is true about our veterens.

Happy Birthday to the USMC and to all you Veterans out there, Thanks for serving!

I want to thank all the Vets and all the guys over there fighting for us a happy and safe Veterans Day. We would not be here if it were not for you.

Wow! What a well done video! Well, thank you to all the Veterans, for the freedoms we have. Thank you for serving your country and for those sacrifices that you made.

Hudson thanks for the birthday wish and thanks for the service you still give.

FireCapt...very poignant as always.

To all my fellow vets hats off to you today...thoughts and prayers to my brothers and sisters serving on active duty right now.

"If the Army and the Navy ever looked on heavens scene...they will find the streets are guarded by United States Marines."

THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR ARMED FORCES! YOU ARE THE ONES THAT DEFEND OUR FREEDOM!!!!!!!!

ALSO, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE USMC! SEMPER FI! HOO RAH!!!!!