Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tbendick

Valhalla VAC 82-B1

8 posts in this topic

The new 82-B1 a nice looking 2004 PL Custom, Ford E350 with LED package has arrived. Looks great, pending radios and some minor stuff, not sure when it will hit the road.

Wow. VVAC has come a long way in rigs.....first the vans until the late 90's .....then the McCoy Millers Mini-Mods.....now I assume full size "Cadillac" PL Customs? Any photos yet?

I was unable to get a photo, The bays are kind of small. Once it hits the road or I can get it outside I send it over.. It looks to be a Pl Custom 100 or something like that.. It's a bit bigger then what is in service now, but it's not huge.

One pretty neat toy in it. The put a LCD TV in the drop down visor on the drivers side for backing up. Small camera mounted on the rear. 82-B2 also has the camera but with a normal CRT tv mounted, the little LCD thing you can't even see it's there.

Those are popular options in a lot of the new PL Customs lately. KBHVAC, LVAC, and I think MKVAC all have the same. Not sure about Somers.

80B2 does not have it. I know it was discussed for the new 80B3, but I'm not on that committee, so I'm not sure either. We are getting it on the new RES20CUE.