Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Take the Glassbooth presidential quiz

13 posts in this topic

Pretty cool website that asks you questions on several issues and in the end gives you the three presidential candidates that are closest to your beliefs.

Glassbooth.org

Edited by nutty1

Per Glassbooth.org

73% Joe Biden

72% Christopher Dodd

70% Barack Obama

:blink:

Bill Richardson, Christopher Dodd, and Barack Obama all 73%

Which is @$%&* wierd... I'd never think of myself as a Democrat, I think they asked a rather odd and rather stilted range of questions. If they'd asked on different issues I'd probably have come up with a bunch of Republicans...

At least Hillary wasn't on my list <shudder>

Mike

Christopher Dodd 65% similarity

Joe Biden 65% similarity

Barack Obama 63% similarity

Like you said abaduck, thanks the LORD Hillary was not on my list.

Duncan Hunter 73%

Tom Tancredo 70%

John McCain 66%

Once again Thank God Hillary wasn't in the mix!

No surprise here...Republican.

79% Guiliani

76% Romney

71%Tom Tancredo

I haven't made my personal decision yet...but as always I wish I could morph 2 or 3 of them into one.

Nathan...you need counseling on your decisions.

If anyone is wondering...the habeus corpus questions deals with allowing the detainees more rights.

No surprise here...Republican.

If anyone is wondering...the habeus corpus questions deals with allowing the detainees more rights.

No surprise at all Tom... MORE rights? I too wondered about that, the 'sense' of the question was not always easily determined. For instance, gun control... yes it's important to me, but not, I suspect, in the same sense that it's important to, for instance, Hillary <shudder>

Precisely the opposite sense would be nearer the mark, but the quiz didn't attempt to discern in WHICH sense issues were important to the voter.

Mike

66% Giuliani

60% Biden

60% Romney (side note: the same person who I hated as governor shares 60% of his views with me! <_< )

Now I cannot vote next year, but who cares, it'll show who shares my beliefs.

Immigration Issue: "If anybody is here illegally, they should never get to be put ahead of a line of people that are here legally. They should have to pay a penalty, because there should not be amnesty. It's a civil wrong. Civil wrongs are compensated by paying penalties. They should pay the back taxes. And if you ultimately find a way to make them citizens, then there should be a very, very strong requirement that they speak English, read English, write English, and understand American history. " -RG

I'm with him on that.

Mike

Edited by Future Fireman

Nathan...you need counseling on your decisions.

:lol: Thanks Tom. I always vote Republican, don't know why they were all Democrats. Maybe I should try again?? Best 2 out of 3???

Edited by xfirefighter484x

1. John Edwards

2. Chris Dodd

3. Joe Biden

I don't believe in sticking with a political party, just want someone, anyone, to come in and fix some of the things that are seriously mis-managed. Social Security, Healthcare & Immigation are at the top of my list.

Kucinich 88

Gravel 84

Biden 84

Well, I knew who I wasn't voting for already, so no big surprises. Interesting how seldom the middle of the road choices show up.