Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest lad56der

Anyone have pics from Elmsford 10-75 on the 20th

10 posts in this topic

Anyone have pics from Elmsford 10-75 on the 20th?

Check out Elmsford's website also - there are a few more there......

www.elmsfordfd.com

FFD79 ' s photo was in the newspaper also on website for Journal news hud low

FFD79 ' s photo was in the newspaper also on website for Journal news hud low

I wouldn't give the Journal News another 1 of my photos if they got on the ground and kissed my feet. The nerve of them not paying freelancers anymore. They expect people to submit photos to them for free. What has this world come to ?

http://www.emtbravo.com

Photos courtesy and thanks to FFD79

That is sending you to the Hartsdale garbage truck fire,

CPAGE

They are some cool shot's ........ It's one of those fires that you have to walk away with a least a few good shots..... Wish I was there :(

I wouldn't give the Journal News another 1 of my photos if they got on the ground and kissed my feet. The nerve of them not paying freelancers anymore. They expect people to submit photos to them for free. What has this world come to ?

I got (Substitute expletive of your choice here) by the Poughkeepsie Journal (our local rag) and I will never give them ANYTHING of mine again..... Unfortunately, with the advent of the digital came age, newspapers feel as if they have an unlimited supply of people with digital cameras that want to see their name in the paper at the cost of giving their photo's away.

I strongly discourage anyone from doing it...... OUR photo's sell THEIR newspapers and there is no reason why they shouldn't pay for photo's and as long as we give our work away, they won't pay and they'll continue to profit from our hard work and investments in time and equipment and leave us empty handed :angry: ....... Bill

What's a 10-75??? :P

Just kidding!