Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Best Holiday Decorations On Your Quarters

10 posts in this topic

Now that Santa has arrived in Herald Sqaure...

I'm curious about who really has the Holiday spirit reflected on their firehouses, EMS quarters, etc in the area???

Please include the name of the department and physical address of the holiday display.

I'd like to take a ride one or two nights for a possible special feature on EMTBravo.com

Here are photos from our firehouse from last year. Haven't started decorating yet this year.

Central Nyack Firehouse, 43-45 Waldron Ave, Central Nyack, NY 10960

XMAS5.jpg

Longhill in Trumbull CT usually does a nice job. Not sure if they still do it or not, in fact I think the even dress up a rig with decorations and lights.

Longhill in Trumbull CT usually does a nice job. Not sure if they still do it or not, in fact I think the even dress up a rig with decorations and lights.

Yep, still do. Go to www.longhillfd.com for details. The annual toy drive is December 15th.

Putnum lake fire department is trying somthing out, done by a few departments in new jersey. They are having a holiday parade in december. It is a fundraiser being it cost $75 per department to enter. the idea is to dress up your rig/company truck/ trailer. and march in the parade. There will be trophys and i believe refreshments served after parade.

I think it sounds like a good time, we are entering in it and plan to go all out.the only deal about it is no departments are allowed to have someone dress up with santa as they will be having a live santa and do not want to confuse the children.

Seth this is a good opp to take some neat photos of some dressed up trucks!

Hey Seth, If you want a great photo OP. WALLINGTON FIRE DEPARTMENT IN BERGEN COUNTY NJ. will be having their annual CHRISTMAS PARADE this Saturday November 24th. It starts around 5:00pm. I heard that this year it will take about 3 hours to pass any location you stand at. Over 100 apparatus, support vehicles and trailers will be decorated. Only 1 Santa is allowed, which is provided by Wallington. Check youtube for last years parade. It's a site to see.

If any fire departments in the lower Hudson Valley try to put on a display like this, please let me know, I would love to see it !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tr18GISWsY

The second link you posted is our Station 3 last year. This year promises to be much better. We are also hiring a professional to videotape it for better quality. :)

LHFD is 303 done yet? I was there last week when the guys started decorating the truck.

LHFD is 303 done yet? I was there last week when the guys started decorating the truck.

Yes, the Satellite is done. As a matter of fact I believe toy deliveries with Santa start tonight. :)