Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DOC22

Nextel Phone Service Problems

67 posts in this topic

That's up to you, but I'm gonna get an i830 in a couple weeks.

I have the 710, which is a pretty big upgrade from my archaic, but reliable I60. It works pretty well, but I am noticing the service is kind of spotty in a lot of places.

So how many people tried to use their phone at midnight last night and got a "system busy" error??? I could'nt get through to anyone for about an hour!

plectron,

that happens every year at midnight. doesnt matter which cell phone carrier you have, nextel, sprint, verizon. everyone wants to make that all important phone call right as the clock strikes. Me, I wait the hour and can complete all my calls in about 10 minutes instead of 2 hours.

So how many people tried to use their phone at midnight last night and got a "system busy" error??? I could'nt get through to anyone for about an hour!

That might be because of the one million or so who were on their cell phones from Times Square. Although I was able to get through at Midnight without any problems.

has any one had anymore service problems with nextel lately. my service has been working great here.

has any one had anymore service problems with nextel lately. my service has been working great here.

With the possible overload of calls at Midnight New Years Eve, Service has been great here too, as far as I know.