Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FFD941

It's The Fire SUV

14 posts in this topic

In plain english the definition of the "Fire SUV'

As funny as that may be, its sad to say that alot of people really do think like that. they see all of us, whether it be with blue lights, or red lights, and wonder what we're doing, "well, ok, here are 20 guys with blue lights, and a couple of SUV'S with red lights in front of my house thats on fire, where's the water?" It does give you a bit of something to think about.... seeing as how i have had someone aske me that very same question before. And, it gives you more of reason to educate your taxpayers on how things work

Edited by EFFP411

That is pretty funny, but I agree that a lot of people probably think it's so simple to walk in to a building and simply put water on the fire.

LMAO Thats funny right there

I must admit it was too funny..

I can't believe finally someone found a reason that chiefs have to be first in on calls.

I think He works in my dept.I am almost sure of it. I will put water on it. :lol:

As funny as that may be, its sad to say that alot of people really do think like that. they see all of us, whether it be with blue lights, or red lights, and wonder what we're doing, "well, ok, here are 20 guys with blue lights, and a couple of SUV'S with red lights in front of my house thats on fire, where's the water?" It does give you a bit of something to think about.... seeing as how i have had someone aske me that very same question before. And, it gives you more of reason to educate your taxpayers on how things work

another great example why i think both vollie ems and fd crews should be in quarters when on duty, and i think the reason why this isn't done is bc no one has created the right "benefits" to make the crews want to stay in quarters... i wouldn't consider a (vollie) pension a good benefit anymore.

the cheif essentially COULD be at home bc he goes straight to the scene, but all other apparatus should roll up together...it would look better to the civilians on the scene

i love being a vollie, but some of our operations can cause more havoc than good, nevermind that we volunteers may take 10, 15, 20 minutes to get a crew out the door to go across the street...

Edited by vacguy

Yeah, that video was posted the other day. Very good though

:lol: That was Funny! :lol:

I want my Fire SUV.....

So I can wait for my Fire Engine with the Hoses and water........ :P

:lol: That was Funny! :lol:

I want my Fire SUV.....

So I can wait for my Fire Engine with the Hoses and water........ :P

I'll take the Engine over the SUV. :P

Mike