Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Fairfield, CT New Ferrara Rearmount Ladder?

8 posts in this topic

Has Fairfield, CT FD taken delivery of their new Ferrara RM truck yet? It's disappeared from the "In Production" section and isn't in the New Deliveries section.

If they have, anyone can hook me up with a member from there?

A friend of mine is on Engine 5 (i think he's still there), I'll find out during the next few days. I don;t think they took delivery of it yet. It should be designated Ladder 2 and the current Saulsbury / LTI should become Ladder 1 (spare)

Last I heard was delivery should be sometme around now maybe Jan.

A friend of mine is on Engine 5 (i think he's still there), I'll find out during the next few days. I don;t think they took delivery of it yet. It should be designated Ladder 2 and the current Saulsbury / LTI should become Ladder 1 (spare)

The Aerial is in Waterford, CT at Shipman's Fire Equipment being prepared for delivery. Delivery to the Fire Department by January 1.

The Aerial is in Waterford, CT at Shipman's Fire Equipment being prepared for delivery. Delivery to the Fire Department by January 1.

any new info about the delivery?

although I have not seen the truck yet, I'm pretty sure Fairfield is running 2 trucks. There were two simultanious calls today, in which Ladder 1 was dispatched, and ladder 2 was dispatched to the other. Ladder 2 is stationed @ 2, and I believe ladder 1 is @ station 4.... Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

although I have not seen the truck yet, I'm pretty sure Fairfield is running 2 trucks. There were two simultanious calls today, in which Ladder 1 was dispatched, and ladder 2 was dispatched to the other. Ladder 2 is stationed @ 2, and I believe ladder 1 is @ station 4.... Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

I highly doubt that ladder 1 is a station 4 since they can barley fit an engine in the Southport station.

Not yet last I heard they were hoping for end of the month.