Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LineCapt

Where Is Hartsdale TL-15?

4 posts in this topic

Anyone know where Hartsdale Tower Ladder 15 has been? I've noticed it hasn't been around since the West Post Road fire in White Plains a few weeks ago.

I heard that it was at Campbell Supply, and needed major repairs to the boom substructure, and Hartsdale was deciding what to do. Can anyone confirm?

I love Aerialscope, but I know that truck's given them a fair share of trouble over the years, and it's only a 1994.

Anyone know where Hartsdale Tower Ladder 15 has been? I've noticed it hasn't been around since the West Post Road fire in White Plains a few weeks ago.

I heard that it was at Campbell Supply, and needed major repairs to the boom substructure, and Hartsdale was deciding what to do. Can anyone confirm?

I love Aerialscope, but I know that truck's given them a fair share of trouble over the years, and it's only a 1994.

The truck has been working well as of late. there have been minor problems along the way over the years. the boom is fine and it is out at Seagrave for evaluation of a problem with rust.

HFD23, is it back at Hartsdale? I work my B job in the area that Campbell Supply is located (where TL-15 was at one point, but someone else mentiooned at the Seagrave dealer down the road), and had heard that it was either going to be refurbed or replaced, the rust issue would cost too much to fix or could not be fixed without major work......any truth to that?

I passed by Hartsdale Station 2 just a few minutes ago, and TL-15 was in the back and they were flying the bucket. That's what they usually do after it comes back from service to make sure everything is working right. If all systems are go, I would assume that it will be back in service by tonight.