Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest DFFD227

Bedford Hills Fire 11/19 Discussion

9 posts in this topic

I'm guessing Truck 57 was OOS?

correct it went yesterday afternoon for regular service. It always happens like that. ladder 43 from mkfd was there as well as the crew from R-10 preformed all truck opps during the call.

We're not here to armchair quarterback incidents. Any posts of such WILL BE DELETED, as they have been in this thread.

This forum is for discussing incidents, asking questions, posting comments, adding additional information to posted IA's, in compliance with the rules of this board as well as in line with the purpose of this forum..

Anybody who uses this forum to criticize an agencies response, or "armchair quarterback".....your post(s) will be deleted.

Please keep all posts positive and constructive.

Here are the rules of the board:

http://emtbravo.just5buckshosting.com/phpBB2/rules.php

I'm guessing Truck 57 was OOS?

Yeah, the one BHFD job I actually catch, and it's not there!! I want a raincheck, lol! At least I got to see L-43 in action, though!

hey seth u get any pictures?

Cutty630 and 57Truck got some pics, which they sent me. I'm going to TRY and get them posted tomm.

Oh yeah, and no 2032 on scene either :sad: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean Seth was BUFFING a job??? Oh wait, he must have been working :D :wink:

You mean Seth was BUFFING a job??? Oh wait, he must have been working  :D    :wink:

You know it, I was.....45-M-4! PDT_Armataz_54

i almost didn't notice seth without the trust camera at his side, it wasn't that he couldn't use it. Someone must have left it at home. As the graet and almighty one would say DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #-o