Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bababoosky

92.3FM to change formats AGAIN!

35 posts in this topic

Sirius is the way to go and XM isn't bad either. I can't wait for the merger though, service is only going to get better.

More HOWARD & BTLS!

WPLJ already plays Rascal Flatts, Carrie Underwood, Tim McGraw/Faith Hill and the occasional Shania Twain (where's she hiding, anyway?) songs.....why not expand the lineup a little more?

One of the country stations we do have up here takes great pride in it's claim of "unprecedented variety", yet they play the same 2-3 songs four times a day! Is it possible to wear out a CD? I think they're trying to find out. :blink:

That is totally GREAT!!!!

I'm so excited we've been seriously lacking a country station in this area now for about 8 years since Y107.1 went off the air, when is the change taking place?

thanks for passing along the info.

That is totally GREAT!!!!

I'm so excited we've been seriously lacking a country station in this area now for about 8 years since Y107.1 went off the air, when is the change taking place?

thanks for passing along the info.

Sorry, but it's not.

I gotta say, I used to love KRock Back in the day, before the Free FM switch. Now it's ok, but still not the greatest. I find myself listening to my iPod the most, followed by Q104, then Krock. If I wanted to listen to the pretender by the foo fighters, or iky thump by the white stripes 10 times a day, i'd put my iPod on repeat.