Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Truck4

Heath Ledger, soon to be the Joker, dead at 28

24 posts in this topic

Wow. That is shocking. So young-wonder what happnened. Thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.

Wow. That is shocking. So young-wonder what happnened. Thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.

The article states that his house keeper found him in cardiac arrest

I agree. We'll just have to wait and see.

The article states that his house keeper found him in cardiac arrest

Most dead people are in cardiac arrest.

Cause of Death: Cardiac Arrest = We don't have a clue what killed him

Most dead people are in cardiac arrest.

Cause of Death: Cardiac Arrest = We don't have a clue what killed him

Air goes in and out, blood goes round and round. When either of those stops, it's a bad thing....

Air goes in and out, blood goes round and round. When either of those stops, it's a bad thing....

your right.....lol

found in the SOHO apartment of Mary Kate Olsen

Early reports said the apartment was owned by actress Mary-Kate Olsen, but a publicist for Olsen later refuted those reports.

Let us read on before we start rumors! Like Hollywood's finest writers are reading :lol:

Prelim. reports say he was found with over the counter sleep aids...

I really thought Britney would be the first to grab a dirt nap this year, guess I was wrong.

Other reports said he owned the apartment which included the entire 4th floor.

Not to sound callous, I am sorry that his friends and family have to go through this pain, but does anyone know the status of The Dark Knight? Did Heath finish filming before his death?

Does anyone know which NYC EMS units were there? FDNY EMS or private hospital EMS units?

The Dark Knight finished filming and is in post-production for a July release.

Does anyone know which NYC EMS units were there? FDNY EMS or private hospital EMS units?

Not a clue but the location isn't to far from St Vinny's so I would think they took it in if they had units available. Didn't see an EMS unit in what little TV I saw last night.

Edited by NJMedic

I'm tired of the news having his passing as headline news. It's not like he was a famous star with a huge career. It's ashamed what happened, but enough. There more important things in the world today, than his passing. People die every second from depression or overdoze in medication. Do we talk about them. If he was still alive with all those millions he makes would he care about any of us. If it was accident due to underlying medical conditions, it's a shame,but if he did it to him self. Another one bites the dust.

I'm tired of the news having his passing as headline news. It's not like he was a famous star with a huge career. It's ashamed what happened, but enough. There more important things in the world today, than his passing. People die every second from depression or overdoze in medication. Do we talk about them. If he was still alive with all those millions he makes would he care about any of us. If it was accident due to underlying medical conditions, it's a shame,but if he did it to him self. Another one bites the dust.

second that

AYE!