Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oswegowind

Peekskill Fire 1/24/2008

8 posts in this topic

It is now 8:20, the IA says that Mohegan was released from the scene, but all I hear are house sirens from Buchanan, Montrose, Verplanck (cause I live over here). Is the fire under control?

There goes another one...can't tell who though cause they all sound the same...

I was on scene, GREAT K/D!

Heavy Fire in the rear of the house blowing out the back.

Kudos to PFDDoc35! :D

Oswegowind, we had a PIAA the same time the Fire came in and during the Fire

an Automatic Alarm at 0822 HRS at the Beach Shopping Center. You may have

heard CVAC coming up to Peekskill to assist PVAC or the M/A units.

Kris, you definately did NOT hear Buchanan lol. We were not "invited" to this one. You heard Montrose, then Verplanck requested for a ladder to re-locate.

Rob, sounds like you guys did a great job and a quck knock-down, always a good thing bro!

On my way to work I had heard Montrose TL-8 requested to relocate to Peekskill. After Igot to work and later inthe fire I heard Verplank for TL-46? Did they put Montrose to work?

On my way to work I had heard Montrose TL-8 requested to relocate to Peekskill. After Igot to work and later inthe fire I heard Verplank for TL-46? Did they put Montrose to work?

I cannot be sure but I think Verplank took the job as Montrone did not get out. I am not positive about this though.

I passed by (with a view of)the rear around quarter to 8 and it looked like it was out and they were overhauling. Looked like a damn good stop as well!!!

Montrose was unable to get a driver and they toned out Verplanck to stage at TL 45 HQ at that time they had and automatic alarm which i beleive peekskill E132 took along with Cont. Village who was on standby for an Engine. and TL 46 Relocated to Main Steet HQ. Cortlandt VAC was called M/A to the Scene as PVAC Ambulance was work a PIAA at the same time. Peekskill Then Returned to the Scene with Cortlandt. Cortlandt and Peeskill transported victims to Hudson Valley. But I have To Say Great Job By Peekskill 2 Great Knock Down in a Week. Hopefully no more they are waking me up in the morning lol

I think someone is trying to clean up 202/35 and Compround Road in Peekskill. So many fires, it sounds like someones looking to put townhomes in that area. Great job Peekskill firedepartment and all mutual depts. You Guys/Girls are really getting a work out there.

I think someone is trying to clean up 202/35 and Compround Road in Peekskill. So many fires, it sounds like someones looking to put townhomes in that area. Great job Peekskill firedepartment and all mutual depts. You Guys/Girls are really getting a work out there.

Yup!1 Sounds like the ole "urban Renewal seetin in! HAHA