Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TR54

Long Island Fire/EMS Mega Expo This Weekend!!

19 posts in this topic

Long Islands Fire Rescue & EMS Mega Show 2005

January 29 & 30 2005

Saturday 10am - 6pm

Sunday 10am - 5pm

The Expo Center

Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum

Exit M-4 From Meadowbrook Pkwy

Uniondale LI NY

The latest in Tools/ Vehicles and more!

Can't wait, this is always a great show.

Seth should set up an EMTBravo booth and sell Official EMTBravo wear!

Bump for this weekend....I'm very excited, I love this show and missed it last year. :D

I'm probaly going on Sunday if anyone is interested.

Is anybody from here planning on going?

$12.00 At the door Pyro, but get there a little early.....

HOOTERS for Lunch down the street :twisted:

will be down there saturday

Another bump to the top!

I heard a rumor that it's going to be much bigger this year.There will be apparatus upstairs, on the arena floor, as well as the usual downstairs,which will have even more exhibitors this year!! :eek: :D

Everybody NEEDS to go!!!

arrrgggg I wanna go!!!! :sad:

To tell ya the truth i was really not a fan of the show. It was good but it didnt really have anything that I was looking for. And the booths that did have what i wanted were entirely over priced

To tell ya the truth i was really not a fan of the show.  It was good but it didnt really have anything that I was looking for.  And the booths that did have what i wanted were entirely over priced

Couldn't have said it better myself. I can also add two words. UBER LAME!!!!

Don't get me wrong, I walked away with a few goodies, but nothing super impressive and nothing else out there that caught my eye.

how was it? any pics from it? would love to hear how every1 liked it or not and if not y not?

Let me put it to you this way, I collect certain memorabilia, mostly Code 3's. There were maybe three people selling them. Most of the t-shirts I saw didn't really interest me. Dispatchers get no love. It was mostly geared towards equipment and apparatus sales as opposed to goodies, such as the Allentown flea market. I honestly saw very little that caught my eye.

This show seemed to be geared more twards the EMS part. I did walk away with a scanner for the ambulance corps though.

I cant wait till the Springfeild, Ma show in June I think. Its far off from now but it is a good show to start to think about.

I went, thought it was a great show.

You've got to keep in mind....this is the fire-service trade show "off season". Not many demos are available, and fresh ones for the new season are currently being prepared for FDIC and the rest of the '05 circuit. Also, I was told this paritular period is currently a slow one as it comes to LI apparatus deliveries.

I had fun, saw some really neat stuff. A good and buffy way to spend a cold Sunday January morning.

I didn't take any photos, just felt like relaxing and enjoying the show, plus it is quite a PIA to take pictures at a crowded event like this.

On a side note, there were some very hot ladies working at the show!!!

The stripers, I mean girls at the Fire News booth. Oh MY!MY! OK how many of you grabed the free condoms from the Hose testing booth??? Be honest.

Good show overall. I went Saturday really big turn out. No camera, like EMTBravo I went to relax and take in some info.

click below to sample

http://www.1strespondernews.com/webpages/p...013005110-A.jpg