Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HFD23

Patches and Embroidery

7 posts in this topic

i am currently working on a new unoffical department patch, it will be more the volunteer fire companies patch does any one have a specific company they deal with to make patchs from artwork? if so how r the prices and such?

a couple of the members of my enginge company are looking to make a company patch along with some stickers for povs. We got some good ideas from eagle emblems.com. The prices were reasonalbe and they seem to do great work. If we decide to use them or get the final product I will inform you ....

interesting you should say that, i have been looking at their site caz i saw it in firehouse magizine.... i though that was pretty reasonable as well and also saw the quality of their work as excellent , any one else have the name of a competitior?

Definitely check in with Eagle Emblems...They do an outstanding job, and are well known around the country.

HFD211...

You can also try On The Job Embroidery & Apparel Inc.

Thye are located at 90 Calvert St. in Harrison. Their phone # is (914)381-3558. One of the owners is the Paramedic Supervisor of Harrison EMS. Hes a great guy and easy to work with. They've done alot of work for Cortlandt EMS, patches, jackets & shirts, all high quality work! I know they also have done alot of work for NYPD as well.

Rescuestuff does great work with my car to dept hats and t-shirts to come soon