Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GoDucks23

Where Are The Ulster County People?

10 posts in this topic

How come there is not more of a presence from Ulster County guys? There are some really well educated departments and well run districts up there.

I think an incident alert section for Ulster should be added, there is always something interesting going on there. Not sure if it is possible to do at this time but I think it is definitely something to think about. I will also keep trying to pass the word along about the site and hope for the people I tell to tell others. Who knows I guess only time will tell if they decide to join up with a great site and share their knowlege.

How come there is not more of a presence from Ulster County guys? There are some really well educated departments and well run districts up there.

I think an incident alert section for Ulster should be added, there is always something interesting going on there. Not sure if it is possible to do at this time but I think it is definitely something to think about. I will also keep trying to pass the word along about the site and hope for the people I tell to tell others. Who knows I guess only time will tell if they decide to join up with a great site and share their knowlege.

Hey, we're around.. just alot of us are afraid to admit it :lol: I believe there is also a guy from Woodstock and one from New Paltz as well.

I have only seen a few alerts posted from Ulster and they have been in the regional section. If the alert volume increases then I could see that happening... I'll certainly try to contribute more.

Rich

Co. 45

Co. 78

Hey, we're around.. just alot of us are afraid to admit it :lol: I believe there is also a guy from Woodstock and one from New Paltz as well.

I have only seen a few alerts posted from Ulster and they have been in the regional section. If the alert volume increases then I could see that happening... I'll certainly try to contribute more.

Rich

Co. 45

Co. 78

and one from Esopus

You Ulster guys, start spreading the word about the site! I want to hear more about whats going on where I grew up!

The "woodstock guy" checkin in.