Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spin_the_wheel

Ossining RIT team

9 posts in this topic

I noticed a rapid intervention team rig in the thread on the new Ossining Chiefs car. How is this unit used? Is it a dept. wide squad or do the 2 truck companies and rescue man it? any pics of the rig? Thanks guys be safe.

I noticed a rapid intervention team rig in the thread on the new Ossining Chiefs car. How is this unit used? Is it a dept. wide squad or do the 2 truck companies and rescue man it? any pics of the rig? Thanks guys be safe.

That is Utility 51 its a 2002 chevy utility converted to R.I.T. operated by members of the fast team. also engine 98 responds with u-51 when fast team is called.

The Ossining FD RIT has members from almost every company, last I knew. I don't believe it is restricted to any specific companies. TR54, SteveOFD, ONthewheel and/or Onlocation would know more then I do.

The Ossining FD RIT has members from almost every company, last I knew. I don't believe it is restricted to any specific companies. TR54, SteveOFD, ONthewheel and/or Onlocation would know more then I do.

Correct, large team with every company of OFD represented. Team leaders and Chiefs & DC that completed all classes and training man U-51 & Ossining Steamer CO. Engine 98 to calls 24/7.

Correct, large team with every company of OFD represented. Team leaders and Chiefs & DC that completed all classes and training man U-51 & Ossining Steamer CO. Engine 98 to calls 24/7.

Our 4th Engine Company! And a utility.... :lol:

Our 4th Engine Company! And a utility.... :lol:

Afirmative 2083

do you guys in o-town use it at your own fires?

No, we don't. U51 is only used when we are called out of town.