Best SuperBowl Commercial

Commercials   35 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorite!

• Bud Light with Will Ferrell
    • Sobe Life Water (Thriller) with Naomi Campbell and the dancing Geckos
    • Audi R8 Godfather
    • T-Mobile 5 faves with Barkley & Wade
    • Other - Name your choice in Post

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

22 posts in this topic

Please visit:

Break.com

Youtube

if you didn't catch em during the game and cast your vote!

Edited by Oswegowind

Stewie Vs. Underdog, with Charlie Brown getting the Coke.

How can you miss the Doritos commercial where the mouse jumps out of the wall and kicks the crap outta that dude? Thats my vote.

The Nipple jump start was funny, but twice as disgusting...that is why it didn't make the short list!

i liked the pepsi max commercial!

How can you miss the Doritos commercial where the mouse jumps out of the wall and kicks the crap outta that dude? Thats my vote.

I 2nd that commercial

The Doritos comerical was pretty funny.

Budweiser always has great ads but i thought that the doritos mouse commercial was hysterical.

also, excellent job by tom petty!

YEAH G MEN!

it sucks with all the restrictions they put on the commercials now you only get a few good ones rather then them all being funny. The pepsi max or the doritos one for sure the best though

I thought the Bud Light commercials were great. The first being "Breathing Fire" where the guy ends up sneezing and burning everything, including the cat and girl, the second was "Ability to Fly", when the guy gets sucked into a jet engine. But as was noted before, not many great ones this year.

Wheel Suck!

That one was FUNNY! Real shame this year, didn't seem to be alot of funny ads. All I got was repeated ads for House M.D.

Mike

Here is another one that was good.

I gotta agree with the round-head (remember585) on this one - Stewie, Underdog, and Charlie brown was great, with Sobe Life Water a close 2nd. I also liked the pepsi commercial where justin timberlake got dragged around and his jewles smashed into the mailbox.

Edited by x648eng119

They were mostly garbage. I love the Budweiser ads - always have. That one got my vote. But I did N JOY Justin Timberlake getting knocked about :lol:

The Doritos / Mouse was funny, followed by the bud flying into the airplane motor and for cuteness i liked the Clydesdale rocky theme

The Doritos / Mouse was funny, followed by the bud flying into the airplane motor and for cuteness i liked the Clydesdale rocky theme

To any MODERATOR! Please delete the above post...he used the word "cuteness" involving the Super Bowl!

That is definitely against the LAW!

Citing source: Man Laws, Article 98-503, No man will ever associate "cuteness" with any sporting event! Period!

The Shaq commercial was one of my personal favorites.

the doritos one with the mouse was the best one by far

the doritos one with the mouse was the best one by far

I missed most of the commercials, so my selection is based on one of only 4 or 5 commercials I managed to watch.

I also missed most of the 1st Quarter......but at least I saw the 4th Quarter!

To any MODERATOR! Please delete the above post...he used the word "cuteness" involving the Super Bowl!

That is definitely against the LAW!

Citing source: Man Laws, Article 98-503, No man will ever associate "cuteness" with any sporting event! Period!

TRUST ME, my finger was poised over the "Delete" button for a good 2 minutes!!!!! ;)

I agree with Baboosky, Will Ferrell was FUNNY in that "Suck One" Commercial.

I also liked the mouse/Dorito one, that was funny too, but I voted for Will Ferrell on this one, made me pee my pants. :P

"Cuteness".......(shaking my head and sighing)....whats the world coming to!!!!! :lol: