Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Naked Man battles with Mount Pleasant Police

19 posts in this topic

great work by the officer! even though the Chief said he would have been justified in using his gun, i don't think the media would have been so nice to the officer with the Det. Ridley situation still fresh in the publics' mind. good training goes a long way...

The um, naked man...used to be a member of a VAC in the county...he was always a little odd!

If anyone missed it, someone on the Lohud forums had a great post:

"Knock-knock. Who's there? Crazy Naked Ninja!"

We were rolling all night at work after the Lt. pointed it out to us!

Oswegowind,

I will show up NAKED at your door,

When will you be home? LOL!

Little Help HERE! Oh, I live in Yonkers...Truck 4 on the air?

I think I know this guy!

RWC, is this the guy with the flatbed or am I mixing him up with someone else?

I know he used to have a beat up brownish pick up truck. He wears glasses, he used to slobber all over you!

O they Posted an Artical about ME. lol

Alll I can Think is I Faught the LAW (NAKED) and the LAW WON!!!!!

What is wrong with these people

Remember585,

Yes, it's the "Flatbed Guy"

No further comment! lol

I love the press...the way they write it you would think he took 2 taser cycles with no effect. It worked perfectly but he used the moment the officer went to go hands on to get freaky again.

I think I know him as well.

Oswego...be afraid...very afraid....

Last name "Dust", First name "Angel"?

I heard this incident on my scanner and it was crazy hearing the officer call for help and then when dispatch tried to raise him he did not answer for a while. I f i was that cop I am sure this nut would have had some iron put in his diet real fast.

Not to beat a dead horse here.... can we please start handing out tazers to EVERY cop, just like we do traditional firearms. Not only are they less lethal, but they stop retard strength the way a 9mm slug only can once it interferes with one's ablitly to keep going PHYSICALLY. This guy sounds like he would've kept charging even if he'd been shot.

Well done Frank!

but they stop retard strength the way a 9mm slug only can

Actually...9MM isn't always that good....

.40 or .45 now that's a little more stopping power. lol.

Last name "Dust", First name "Angel"?

Not jumping on you but that can be an extreme assumption. He could just have had a mental breakdown or even some form of medication reaction leading to an excited delirium.

These type of cases are exactly why TASER's lower risk to officer and perp alike. Besides the possible need for deadly force it is often the amount of hands on force required to bring them under control that leads to in custody deaths that are often attributed to "restraint asphyxia."

Oddly enough he has NO Martial Arts training what so ever as The Journal News and

News12 reported.

He was a Champion Wrestler for Hendrick Hudson HS.

I know we have a member of EMTBravo who is a Mount Pleasant Police Officer.

I hope he and any other PO's involved are OK?

Dealing with EDP's are very dangerous!

More Police Departments should issue TASERS to Officers.

BE SAFE!

Everyone is fine. Can't go into more details now though. I think you can all understand why.

February 7, 2008

Naked man gets dressed for Mt. Pleasant court date

Shawn Cohen

The Journal News

MOUNT PLEASANT - The naked ninja who withstood two Taserings in a bizarre street battle with police came to court today fully clothed.

Peter Lu of Peekskill, 28, was arraigned on a felony assault charge in Town Court. He was ordered to undergo a drug and alcohol evaluation, and the judge issued an order of protection preventing Lu from having further contact with the Chappaqua woman he startled Sunday by showing up at her front door, nude.

how else would he go to court?!?

Edited by vacguy

ONEEYEDMIC...

Glad to hear all your guys are doing ok, definately understandable why you cant say more. Sounds like they did a hell of a job with what they were faced with.

And yeah, i remember this guy from High School lol. I was getting ready for work the other morning when News12 first broadcast it, i heard the name and man did i perk up lol. Lucky he doesnt have a few slugs in him. But as alsfirefighter stated, we dont know all of the circumstances, could have been anything that set him off. But still, to wrestle around with the police...not a good idea.

Good job Oneeye and by your brothers as well.

BFD if I'm not mistaken I think I went to school with his sister before they transferred to Hen Hud.