Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LCFD968

Police acting inappropriate?

15 posts in this topic

Sometimes you need to take a step back and say " WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!!!"

Sometimes you need to take a step back and say " WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!!!"

I don't think it's that hard to figure out what they're thinking.... I can pretty much guarantee almost every guy checking out that video is probably thinking the same thing...

LOL... No I get that but WOW.. They know big brother in the sky can see all.. They are just BLINDED

Looks like an 'oh well' moment to me, not something that was truly 'wrong'.

I don't think it's that hard to figure out what they're thinking.... I can pretty much guarantee almost every guy checking out that video is probably thinking the same thing...

I was looking at how nice their COMMUNICATION area was. Did you see how many chairs are in that lobby? And how perfect the camera picks up the colors of the OFFICERS UNIFORMS. I guess they might be hiring now. ELKHARDT PD here I come.

I was looking at how nice their COMMUNICATION area was. Did you see how many chairs are in that lobby? And how perfect the camera picks up the colors of the OFFICERS UNIFORMS. I guess they might be hiring now. ELKHARDT PD here I come.

I can't view the video... :angry:

I wish I was a cop in that force. by the way if you look on the computer screen in front of the cop, it looks like a female body part that I can't metion.

An attractive, provocatively dressed girl comes in. She was practically dry humping the front desk. She seemed like she was having a good time.

There is such a thing as professionalism but no one was really around. She wasn't raped or sexually assaulted.

I could see why they did it, but that's playing devil's advocate.

A smart person would have immediately thought of the possibility that she is trying to find a reason to sue.

Or she REALLY likes men in uniform. ;)

She appeared quite attractive! Not sure what I would do in that situation, but, they got caught, bottom line!

I guess the officers didn't think that anyone would review the tape. Someone must have found out and it was just their bad luck. Too bad they didn't think, but it seems like they all paid a price for that and can move on.

She appeared quite attractive! Not sure what I would do in that situation, but, they got caught, bottom line!

I'd be taking comp time and giving her that ride home she was waiting for...

I'd be taking comp time and giving her that ride home she was waiting for...

LOL. I'm sure you would my man. Funny part is if we were rolling together you'd know I'd have no problem...as long as we rolled through Spanish Harlem. LOL.

LOL. I'm sure you would my man. Funny part is if we were rolling together you'd know I'd have no problem...as long as we rolled through Spanish Harlem. LOL.

lol... I'd be rolling in circles around the same block for 8 hours....

let the girl be a skank, it seems like she's good at it. there's no excuse for being so unprofessional, especially when you know there are so many cameras! morons

Like they say, you can't teach common sense. If you work there you have to believe they knew the cameras were there and that someone (probably Billy Bob in the ball cap) was going to blab.

If I was there and she walked in, if we had a female on duty I would summon her ASAP - let her deal with this girl who was more then likely under the influence of something.

Dumb....

You can make your standards as high as you want for hiring, but like I said, common sense can't be taught.