Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

The Official Truck4 Show The Love Thread

14 posts in this topic

This thread is to show some love for Truck4, who works hours each day to maintain our Incident Alert section, and has helped to build it to where it is nowadays.

He's our Director Of Operations as well, and a personal adviser to me regarding some forum operations. He is tough, but he has his reasons. He is also the most Senior EMTBravo staffer (tied with RWC130), and his consistent guidance of this forum, although some may not like it, has helped make this forum unique and a lot more pleasant than many other forums.

So, let's give it up for Truck4, the man who makes the IA forums possible, and now outranks me as Admin of this forum, lol!!

-Seth G.

This thread is to show some love for Truck4, who works hours each day to maintain our Incident Alert section, and has helped to build it to where it is nowadays.

He's our Director Of Operations as well, and a personal adviser to me regarding some forum operations. He is tough, but he has his reasons. He is also the most Senior EMTBravo staffer (tied with RWC130), and his consistent guidance of this forum, although some may not like it, has helped make this forum unique and a lot more pleasant than many other forums.

So, let's give it up for Truck4, the man who makes the IA forums possible, and now outranks me as Admin of this forum, lol!!

-Seth G.

Thanks Truck 4!

I don't know where you find the time to research and post all the IA's you do but it's great reading!

Keep up the great work!

Thanks Truck 4 and keep up the good work.

Thanks Truck 4. Kepp up the good work!

I.A. is an excellent resource, for breaking news, even if it's outside our region.

I'll add my HUZZAH !

Thanks, Truck4! for that, and more!

thanks truck 4 I use the IA's to stay in the loop down here in Fla

thanks truck-4 we know it's not easy, but it's well appreciated, keep it up bro!

Thanks, Truck4, keep up the awesome job!!!!!!!

Thanks Truck4!! I'm always amazed by the detailed IA's you post! How does one find the time??

Truck 4 excellent job, I have no idea where you find the time to do all that you do. Just wanted give my thanks and show some love fo Truck 4

Who's Truck 4? lol

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK BROTHER!

Be Safe! :P

here's a big hoorahh for the truckie. Without his help a lot of my updates during the SoCal Firestorms could not have been posted. If I didn't say it then, I'll say it now, Thanks Truck4 :D:D