Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xfirefighter484x

1000 Posts and counting

8 posts in this topic

So yea, I am just that lame that I created a whole thread just to do it! Lol, I have enjoyed participating in these forums for the past 3+ years, and look forward to many thousands more postings!!

-xfirefighter484x

You just hit 1000???????? And you been here longer than I! lol

So yea, I am just that lame that I created a whole thread just to do it! Lol, I have enjoyed participating in these forums for the past 3+ years, and look forward to many thousands more postings!!

-xfirefighter484x

So you are now an official "1000 Post Club" member!! Congrats! ( Ihave ohhh....a little over 300 more to go!!)

You just hit 1000???????? And you been here longer than I! lol

Haha yea. When I first joined, I was quiet, just listened, watched, just so I could get an idea of how things ran! Once I started, I didn't stop, lol!!!

I feel there is no reason to rush. I like to pace myself!

Edited by xfirefighter484x

Nate I think I hear a Code Green...GET TO WORK!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by FFD941

Congratulations man, though i'm surprised it took you this long, after all,, you do spend 15 of the 24 hours of your day online.....

Im working my post count up I used to just sit back and read but I find my self posting more and more these days!

-xfirefighter484x

you're my hero!