Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Cops attack Gentleman in Wheelchair

8 posts in this topic

Youtube

remember the baltimore cop? i think i found cops worse than that guy...who knew??

That's an OUTRAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Definite roll swapping--- Cops aer the perps there! At least based on what the video shows, but who knows?

wow...

I really try to take the law enforcement side of things in the media, but this guy/gal [can' really tell from the video] is makin' that real hard.

I just viewed the video and made a phone call. The uniformed personel are Correction Officers "Peace Officers", not police officers. The media got it wrong again. Quick to blame the cops.

I'm not surprised that the media got it wrong or probably partially wrong as the C/O's are probably employed by the Sheriffs Office But, it really doesn't matter what they are, they should be fired......... Incredibale......

I too find it impossible to justify these actions. I don't remember seeing this in the media, but, if the gentlemen in the chair was black and the Officers' white....I am quite certain this would be a topic of conversation everywhere.

I'm not surprised that the media got it wrong or probably partially wrong as the C/O's are probably employed by the Sheriffs Office But, it really doesn't matter what they are, they should be fired......... Incredibale......

PO's, CO's, Deputies...the average citizen will not now or care who they are. These are supposed to be trained LEO's charged with the custody of prisoners.

Sorry if any took my post wrong. I'm in no way excusing these people for thier actions, everyone and anyone in custody should be treated with a degree of respect. I just wanted to clarify the difference.