Followers 0
RWC130

Need an Oil Change? WATCH THIS!

6 posts in this topic

BEFORE you go out and get an Oil Change

WATCH THIS!

Oil Change Scams

:unsure:

Yea real nice to know. Also beware I know a guy who worked at the oil change place in Pleasantville next to the dinner and he told me they do the same thing with oil changes they charge you and don't do anything for the car.

We had a mechanic who used to come to our VAC to service our buses and he told us he did an oil change and put a new oil filter on when in fact he didnt do the work.

Needless to say, he's not our mechanic anymore.

Watch out for White Plains Nissan...they are pulling the same nonsense. I needed to have my engine REPLACED in my meticulously cared for Xterra because another dealer stated that they had not performed any of the services on record SPECIFICALLY oil changes. Because of the electronic records generated by each "service" I was able to have a new engine installed at no cost. BEWARE! Unless you know your mechanic I suspect this nonsense is occuring EVERYWHERE!

A friend of mine worked as a receptionist at one of these places a few years ago, and she told me she would never even let them touch her own car, employee discount or not!