RWC130

Capt. Munson E119

30 posts in this topic

CONGRATS!

Capt. John Munson of Croton FD E119 - Washington Engine

AKA The Big House, First In Last Out...

Capt. Munson was Elected another term as Captain

GOD HELP CROTON! =D>

Congrats, Cappy! =D> =D> , BUT jf you only knew what's in store as you move up the ladder. :yikes: :yikes:

Congrats, Good to hear =D>

Congrats Capt good luck in the year to come..... Maybe if you guys invite us again we will bring 57 over for another mutual aid job. lol

Thanks everyone. Cutty, sounds like a plan. Perhaps when T10 finally returns and the new T5 comes in, we can do a shuttle drill.

As for being Captain again - when you lead such a great group of people, its hard to give that up. I appreciate the support of my members in my 3rd year at the top. Maybe we'll have the Tanker back by the end of 2005.

"Two more weeks."

Congrats John! From what I can see and hear, you are doing a kick ass job making Engine 119/NoTanker10 a progressive and highly skilled company!!

Oh my god you again!!!!! I'll never get rid of you.......I belive you may have your eye on the prize '06.

Always a pleasure Muns ](*,)

Congrats to Capt Muns, also not to forget 1st Lt. Jim Ferguson and 2nd Lt (retread) Chris Colombo.

Looking foward to serving with all

Engineer Elect A. Roosa III

The coalition!!! =D>

Why is his nickname bighead.!!!!!!!!!!

And who has no title (dma327).

Chris stepping over the line. dont worry DMA look at it this way at least your a driver! ](*,)

Dave has more titles then all of us.

We just can't post them here on this family-oriented website!

Right, "Ronald?"

DMA327 does have a tittle its (cat -#%&@).

Your gonna be swimming in cat $h*t Later!

Thanks again John, Jimmy, and Chris. We are all going to be better because we have you three to lead us. Even if Jimmy and Dave fight about buffing all the time. HAHAHAHA !!!!!!

co606? gotta be robby o

I'm thinking along the lines of a certain "CO" in the company?!

co606 hmmm 585 still dont know unless one of you has two names to use

IS CO referring to his brother in-law and Dave fighting over the nozzle, while they are buffing together??

Not two names but multiple personalites, and no not fighting over the nozzle but who doesn't buff.

Buffing is the only way to keep your skills sharp......Disclaimer: I do not condone the art of buffing. DMA is the Pablo Picasso of buffing, he is the man-child of R-585 (Da Vinci) and 119-2 (Van-Gogh). When you learn from the originators of the art, you are bound to be an unstoppable force.

Anyone who knows these guys will see the humor in this. To all others, my apologies……..

Congrats on another Term as Capatin and good luck to the other Two in office :D =D> =D> :D

CFD-320 is right on the money. But we like to refer to (119-1 & 119-2) as recovering buffies? Or are they now just

photographers who have gear close by. Lucky for me I work all

over the county and we know what the by-laws say!

They're not buffing, any time the county get's a confirmed 10-75, the JMFD and the DMAFD get dispatched for support!

The pager's with county wide fire tone's are on sale at

www.DMA-JMFD-ER.GUSSON.COM (HA-HA)

i lost that pager a long time ago im lucky i wouldnt of made it to the thornwood fire if jim and dave didnt come pick me up and take me there

Hey SquadCo - can i suggest some punctuation with your posts it makes them easier to read just messing with you bro

DON'T DISRESPECT THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE!!! :mrhappy:

First things First...Congratulations to Capt. J. Munson, 1st Lt. J. Ferguson, 2nd Lt. C. Colombo, and E119 Engineer A. Roosa III =D> ...you should all be very proud of yourselves... =D> you worked hard gave time and dedication and now you can reap the rewards of all that hard work. That is one hell of a group of leaders that can have a major impact on the CFD.

But...yes there is always a but...Electing you as officers was really a no-brainer...it's like the guy in the sam adams commercial says "Always a Good Decision"

Good luck this year guys...sorry i cant be there to enjoy it with you... :cry: ...

As for DMA...WOW...just WOW... :roll: :-P need i say more...lol :D J/p with u dave.

Wishing you all the Best of luck this year in your new (and retained) positions...stay safe and i will see you all soon...

- your Pal, Delucci