Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

My Yonkers Code 3 Engine 306

9 posts in this topic

I just got a very nice suprise gift (early from the Easter Bunny). Code 3's latest release, Yonkers Engine 306, the 2004 American Lafrance Eagle, and it is BEAUTIFUL!!! Very highly detailed, and I'm proud to add it to my collection. Goes great with the Mack CF Engine 306 released a few years ago.

Special thanks to the late Deputy Chief Chris Kiernan (Car 4), Yonkers Chief William Fitzpatrick, Commissioner Anthony Pagano, Joe Pinto and John Dunkel at Code 3 for making this model happen!

http://www.code3.net/product/detail.asp?item=12129

Here are some shots of mine. All photos by me. Sorry for the quality, for some reason I can't seem to shoot the minature apparatus inside, lol:

post-11-1206132926.jpg

post-11-1206132938.jpg

post-11-1206132945.jpg

post-11-1206132953.jpg

post-11-1206132961.jpg

It'll look better to me as 313, but that's another story for another time.

Got mine a week or so ago. Definitely one of their best efforts in recent memory, and hopefully a sign of better things to come.

Code 3 did a really nice job on the Engine

This is a very nice piece, its a nice addition to the other Yonkers code 3 trucks!

There are several added features on this truck we havent seen in a while...

Ok I have heard that Squad 11 or Engine 311 (What ever you call it) is next by code 3. I can not confirm but I have heard this from a few people.

CP

Edited by CPAGE

Squad 11 would definately be a fine addition to the Code 3 Yonkers Fleet. What I would like to see Code 3 do, would be to "Go Way Back" and do a replica of maybe:

1) Yonkers 1961 Mack B Rescue Truck

2) Yonkers 1971 ALF Pumber (Engine 2)

3) Yonkers 1972 "White Cab" ALF Mid Mount Truck 1

4) Any of the late 1950's or 1960's Yonkers Ward LaFrance Trucks

These would nice to have as well

I think we're more likely to see another engine, or maybe one of the ladders, due to the fact that they already have molds that match (or are close) to them. Stranger things have happened, though. Five years ago, I'd never have thought they would have gone to the lengths they did to make the "unique" body on the Palm Beach Gardens engine that was announced yesterday.