Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Future Fireman

Poor Oswegowind....

10 posts in this topic

MFY's NCAA tournament champions (DUKE) have just been knocked out.

This is for you MFY: :P

Mike

I am glad that somebody put that up. Duke shouldn't have made it out of the first rd. At least I don't have to watch them anymore. Maybe know he can take off that stupid DUKE thing at the bottom of his posts. LOL

All I know is I have my money on North Carolina to win the whole thing!!!!!!!! :D

I am in mourning...I am looking for a Duke logo with a black band across it, but cannot find one. BTW there are a lot of haters out there...have you seen the papers today??? Well, there is always next year. Hopefully the Yanks can pick me up for the summer! And as for the tourney, since they beat us, GO Mountaineers, beat those damn HEELS!!!!!

A gracious loser is what I like to see. I wouldn't have turned on ESPN or read the paper for weeks if my team lost. As a matter of fact when the Yanks lost to Boston in 2004 I didn't turn on any sports anything for about 2 weeks.

If you go to ESPN.com...I am a member of the conversation board...I am a general college basketball and major league baseball fan. Just happens that Duke is my #1 team, but I regularly support, Syracuse, Memphis (Penny Hardaway days), Michigan State, and Oklahoma State. I am just upset that I am working too many days that the tourney is being played. My DVR is almost to capacity. I was actually surprised that Duke got so much press here in NY, back cover of both the News and Post! But then again, no NY area teams are even competing for anything...even the pro basketball teams! BTW the Yanks looked like garbage today if anyone caught it!

Basketball...IT"S HOCKEY SEASON!!! :P:D

If you go to ESPN.com...I am a member of the conversation board...I am a general college basketball and major league baseball fan. Just happens that Duke is my #1 team, but I regularly support, Syracuse, Memphis (Penny Hardaway days), Michigan State, and Oklahoma State. I am just upset that I am working too many days that the tourney is being played. My DVR is almost to capacity. I was actually surprised that Duke got so much press here in NY, back cover of both the News and Post! But then again, no NY area teams are even competing for anything...even the pro basketball teams! BTW the Yanks looked like garbage today if anyone caught it!

No need to watch the games. This years Tourney is crazy. I was really hoping that all the #2 teams lost yesteday. I go knocked out of my pool by Davidson so I am now rooting for them. Curry is nasty and I don't mean the spice in Indian cooking.

There are lots of UCONN fans around NY as well. I can't stand them as well. Prob because it is so close to BOSTON and their fans make me SICK.

Don't worry about how the Yanks looked yesterday, worry about next Mon. I am a loyal and EX BLEACHER CREATURE SECTION 39 from back in the day. Yanks are my life and soon to be passed to my little one. Too bad you have to take out a mortgage to go to a game.

No need to watch the games. This years Tourney is crazy. I was really hoping that all the #2 teams lost yesteday. I go knocked out of my pool by Davidson so I am now rooting for them. Curry is nasty and I don't mean the spice in Indian cooking.

There are lots of UCONN fans around NY as well. I can't stand them as well. Prob because it is so close to BOSTON and their fans make me SICK.

Don't worry about how the Yanks looked yesterday, worry about next Mon. I am a loyal and EX BLEACHER CREATURE SECTION 39 from back in the day. Yanks are my life and soon to be passed to my little one. Too bad you have to take out a mortgage to go to a game.

Tell me about it! My season tickets went up $500.00 from last year! I have a friend who works for the Yankees and he tells me they went up so much this year to prepare the fans for a BIGGER increase next year when the new stadium opens.