Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TL2L31

Radio Shack Pro-2066 And Radio Shack Pro-2026 Scanner F/S

8 posts in this topic

I have 4 scanners for sale. They are (2) Radio Shack Pro-2066 800 mhz 150 channel Base/Mobile Trunking scanners, a Radio Shack Pro-2026 100 channel Base/Mobile scanner, and a Radio Shack Pro-2050 800mhz Trunking 300 channel Base scanner. I will take $85 each for a 2066, $65 for the 2026 and the 2050. They will be listed on E-bay Friday with higher buy prices.

Would you be willing to trade? I have a Radio Shack 200 channel scanner that I've been looking to get rid of. Would you be willing to trade on of yours for mine?

I'm not that savy with the 800 mhz trunked stuff, but was curious if they get apco-25 stuff like CSP?

If so, email or PM me I'm interested.

Would you be willing to trade? I have a Radio Shack 200 channel scanner that I've been looking to get rid of. Would you be willing to trade on of yours for mine?
I have too many, thats why I am selling these.

do you still have these scanners for sale? i'm interested in the 2050 300 channel scanner.

do you still have these scanners for sale? i'm interested in the 2050 300 channel scanner.

I still have a 2026, a 2050, a 2066 left. I didnt have time to put them on Ebay yet.

how can i go about getting the 2050...it sounds like a great scanner

TL2L31

with the trunked scanner are you able to pick up the westchester trunked frequencies with it. If so I am interested

Edited by Mofire24