Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tdc202

City of Poughkeepsie F.A.S.T Benefit

4 posts in this topic

I don't recall seeing this but City of Poughkeepsie Fire Dept is having a benefit for 2 of thier members on Sunday May 4th at the Chance in Poughkeepsie NY. Supposed to be some local bands, door prizes,Raffles and Sports memorabilla,t shirts and possibly more.

ROCK & ROLL FOR A CAUSE II

SUNDAY MAY 4TH,2008 THE CHANCE, 6 CRANNEL ST. POUGHKEEPSIE NY

DOORS OPEN AT 1PM, DONATIONS OF $15 MAY BE MADE IN ADVANCE OR AT THE DOOR

ALL PROCEEDS WILL GO TOWARDS POUGHKEEPSIE FIREFIGHTERS LOCAL 596'S GOOD AND WELFARE FUND IN ORDER TO ASSIST TWO OF OUR BROTHERS WITH ONGOING MEDICAL BILLS.

PERFORMANCES BY;

NUTS IN A BLENDER, CHOWDER HEAD, BOTTOMS-UP,GREGG AND THE ALL-STARS,TRAMP STAMP,

* SPECIAL APPEARANCE BY THE WESTCHESTER FIREFIGHTERS EMERALD SOCIETY PIPES & DRUMS. RAFFLES/PRIZES/T-SHIRTS

FOR MORE INFO CONTACT JEFF MOSEMAN @ 845-505-4336

Edited by hudson144

Wanted to bump this up because it's coming up in the next few weeks. Again, there is going to be some great bands, great prizes and t-shirts. Most importantly it's going to help out 2 PFD families. If you can't attend to the event, consider donating th the 596's Good and Welfare fund.

Yes this is true lot's of good band's and stuff going on all day for firefighters from the city of poughkeepsie i think it all starts at 12 noon ill be there all day my friends band is playing there