Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DaRock98

Question about live support

5 posts in this topic

How long does it usually take the live support team to get back to a message? I sent in a request to the live support about 3 weeks ago and STILL have not heard back from anyone has anyone else had this problem? Is this normal? I'm sure they are busy but 3 weeks seems kind of long to me. I will ask this question to the general public maybe one of you guys can help me. I wanted to know how do I quote either 1 or 2 sentences of a post and how do I quote multiple posts in my 1 post? Hope that makes sense. Thank you in advance for anyone who can help me.

How long does it usually take the live support team to get back to a message? I sent in a request to the live support about 3 weeks ago and STILL have not heard back from anyone has anyone else had this problem? Is this normal? I'm sure they are busy but 3 weeks seems kind of long to me. I will ask this question to the general public maybe one of you guys can help me. I wanted to know how do I quote either 1 or 2 sentences of a post and how do I quote multiple posts in my 1 post? Hope that makes sense. Thank you in advance for anyone who can help me.

Nothing has been brought to my attention as far as and Tickets being submitted. I am the head of the Member Support Associates (Live Support gurus) and no one has told me of any help tickets, nor have I personally seen yours.

I apologize for any delay, but it would appear no one has any knowledge of its existence.

The way to quote multiple sentences in one posting, would be to click on the QUOTE button in the lower right corner of the specific post you want to quote. This will activate the Quoting ability, which you can tell is done, when the QUOTE button turns red. You then have to go to the bottom of the entire page, and click on ADD REPLY, for it to appear once you are ready to post it. You can click on multiple different QUOTE buttons for different posts in the same thread, to quote all the different posters.

From there, you can delete out what you don't want quoted, specific to what you plan on discussing.

So, for example, if x635 and I both post something you want to reply to, QUOTE both of our posts, go to the bottom, ADD REPLY, and select the portions of our posting you want to reply to, and voila!!

QuoteButton.jpg

Please, in the future, do not wait this long for a reply. We normally aim at 24 hour turnaround time (at the most) for any tickets, and if we do not reply to you at ALL, it is probably be cause we did not receive the ticket!

Thanks for your questions, and feel free to use the Support Program in the future. Live Help is only available when one of us (or multiple of us) are online (obviously). If we are not online though, the program will forward you to our "answering service" which is a Ticket that gets submitted, we review it, and will get back in contact with you, with an answer, hopefully within 24 hours!!

-xfirefighter484x, MSA

ahh haa I see thank you very much! I don't know maybe I didnt send it right or did something wrong.

I just checked all the tickets history and there wasn't one from you, of course not say that you did not send one in. Just seems weird.

Moving this thread over to the "Help using this site" thread.

I just checked all the tickets history and there wasn't one from you, of course not say that you did not send one in. Just seems weird.

Moving this thread over to the "Help using this site" thread.

Yea I probably did something wrong thanks for all the help tho.