Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

UPDATED: EMTBravo.NET VIP-Supporting Member

9 posts in this topic

EMTBravo.net has rolled out a "VIP-Supporting Member" (Formerly Premium Member) program in order to support server costs for THIS FORUM.

This is a subscription membership program. It is $3.00/month, or $30 a year, and all proceeds goes toward the cost of running this website, mainly server costs. Joining this program is optional and voluntary.

You can pay your subscription by PayPal, Credit Card, e-Check, or by mailing us a check noted in the signup form.

In order to become a "VIP-Supporting Member":

1. Click the "My Controls" link at the top of the page.

2. Scroll down the left sidebar, under the "Options" section, click "Purchase Paid Subscriptions"

3. Follow it from there

To go directly to VIP Supporting Member (Premium) signup, click the following link:

http://www.emtbravo.net/index.php?act=paysubs&CODE=index

Edited by EMTbravo
Updated To VIP-Supporting Member

Also, I'd like to thank EMTBravo.net Deputy Administrator jack10562 for this idea-he actually came up with it several years ago, and I'm implementing it now. Hopefully, this will grow to be a good funding solution for the site.

For now, there is the public distinction of being a supporting site member.

In addition to the distinguished Premium Member-logo, you will be able to store unlimited PM's...

Plans for the future include other perks, all of which which are in-the-works...! (stay tuned-)

I hope everyone jumps on this opportunity

to help keep EMTBravo running!

The Monthly Premium Membership fee has been raised to $3.00/month.

Additionally, we have added a yearly option, at $30.00/year ($6.00 off monthly payments)

For those who wish to pay by mailing a check or money order, we have added that option.

Just an update, we have changed the title of "Premium Member" to "VIP-Supporting Member" to better reflect the members who are generously helping financially to keep this site online and free.....

Thanks to our supporting members, donors, and advertisers for helping to cover the enormous montly costs and keeping this site online and free, and enabling us to keep building a better and better site!!!

Don't forget our donation portal (Click "Donate" link on top of page or button on EMTBravo.com). Every little bit from our community helps, whether it's one dollar or fifty.

signed up for the yearly package, thanks guys for this site, glad to help with a small token to aid the site.

Thanks again and I got my new premium member badge too.

Mark

Edited by markmets415

We all need to support this site, excellent source of information here, help out Seth and the Admins.