Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

EMTBravo Rolls Out Local-Specific Forums: Member Input Wanted

14 posts in this topic

Members-

We've rolled out new, locally-specific forums in order to allow members to discuss issues pertaining to their counties in an organized way.

The following counties now have their own forums:

-Westchester

-Putnam

-Dutchess

-Rockland And Orange

-Fairfield County, CT

All Incident Alerts will be tied to each local forum, and all Incident Discussion should take place in the local forum.

We are continuing to reorganize the forums to provide for our ever growing membership and post count. Please excuse us while we undergoe this major format change.

Please feel free to provide me with any input or feedback.

-Seth G.

Founder And CEO, The EMTBravo Group

Looks pretty good, Seth. One problem--- when I click on the link fpor Dutchess County, all I get is: Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

Whhhhhhhhhaaaaaaassssssuuuuupppppwitdat????????

Seth,

I think this is a GREAT idea!

One problem--- when I click on the link fpor Dutchess County, all I get is: Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

That was an error when I set the permissions...should be resolved now.

Seth,

I think this is a GREAT idea!

Thanks Rob.

Also, I'm looking for more feedback from members.....what do you have on your mind about the changes?

They look great Seth.

Also, I'm looking for more feedback from members.....what do you have on your mind about the changes?

They are great Seth! I think they are a good idea to keep the site a little more organized. Keep up the good work!

Do you think keeping the new photo system the way it is works, or should we intergrate a photo section with each county instead?

Are these changes making the forums harder to read, or more organized? What can be done better? Can anything be added or eliminated? Can anything be merged or streamlined?

These changes will eventually translate to EMTBravo.com, so additional input is wanted before all changes are implemented and finalized...

I think the way it is now is great much nicer.\\\

I think the photos should be kept the way they are and not in different counties. It is nice to see what other counties are getting ad how they pertain to their district. I think it looks great now. Thanks for all the hard work.

Do you think keeping the new photo system the way it is works, or should we intergrate a photo section with each county instead?

Are these changes making the forums harder to read, or more organized? What can be done better? Can anything be added or eliminated? Can anything be merged or streamlined?

These changes will eventually translate to EMTBravo.com, so additional input is wanted before all changes are implemented and finalized...

Yes, works wonders. however i think you should add an events section. but other then that works great!!!!!

Keep up the good work Seth. Missed ya at "The Trose" last night we had a good time and lots of food.

VERY NICE! I think the reorganization of the forums has been done well. I also agree that the photo section SHOULD NOT be separated by county. It's nice having one place to go to see them AND I think it's good to get people looking at what's going on outside of their area.

Seth the new photo setup is great I think its clean and well organized

I think that the IA's assigned to County specific links are an okay idea, however there should still be a workshop for each section and the photo's of that incident can go in there...or create a link off of the original alert page that brings you directly to the "workshop" or "photo-shop" of the event so you don't have to chase through multiple forums to access such. Now that you have a larger staff this could be a job of theirs, who ever is "on duty"...