Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BFD1054

EMTBravo Member sighting...On my Cruise Ship!

20 posts in this topic

Not that many of you will care, just thought i'd share a funny story.

I recently returned from a Royal Caribbean cruise (Enchantment of The Seas) to Belize City, Belize, Cozumel, Mexico and Key West, Florida. While at breakfast one morning, i spotted a guy wearing an EMTBravo shirt. I had spotted him wearing an FD shirt another day, but couldnt make out what FD it was. So when i saw him at breakfast, i noticed the blue shirt with yellow writing. I swore it was a "Bravo" shirt and my fiancee confirmed it.

Unfortunately, i lost sight of him and didnt get the chance to introduce myself. I believe i saw him again in Key West, the last day of our cruise, but i was in an "establishment" and a bit under the weather :P .

I couldnt help but laugh though, knowing that i was on a ship of approximately 2,500 passengers and in the middle of the Ocean and there stands a fellow Bravo member.

Guy needs to buy a new wardrobe !

How about a pair of Ernest Heminway pajamas from Key West ?

I think I know who it was. One of my co workers just returned from the same cruise. PC415 where are you? Somebody found you in the Carribean.

That's AWESOME! I love stories like that, thanks for sharing Mike!! It really is a small world.

I'm glad that some people wear there EMTBravo shirts proudly....we get hits from all over the world, and I've shipped shirts to 6 different countries outside the USA. There are over 100 T's and sweatshirts out there right now, and more will be given out to our Premium Members this summer.

So Mike, went on a cruise did we? Where are the souvenirs for everyone including your favorite VA Assistant Fire Chief?

I wear my sweater all the time. (My long sleeve shirt doesnt fit right now.. :rolleyes: )

I just wish it WERE me you saw on the cruise ship...But sadly, the only boat I will be going on any time soon is the quarter machines at wal-mart!!!

maybe we should have a big EMTBravo meet and greet.

Or we can do like they do at Stews with the bags around the world.(People send in pix of themself on vaction or strange places with the bag and they post it in the store)

They have bags around the world we can do Emt Bravo shirts around the world!!!!! :P

Only thing I know is that Royal Caribbean as some sort of blue alcoholic drink that really got me looopy (lack of a better term since I can't swear!!!) really really quick!

I wear my sweater all the time. (My long sleeve shirt doesnt fit right now.. :rolleyes: )

I just wish it WERE me you saw on the cruise ship...But sadly, the only boat I will be going on any time soon is the quarter machines at wal-mart!!!

Well, save those quarters 'cause most of those machines cost 50 cents now a days.

THEN THERE IS THE APPLE RIDE WITH THE WORM AT KMarts, also 50 cents.

Well, the only cruise I'll be taking is the one to find gas at its cheapest price! What a ride that is! :lol::lol:

Does this guy look familar?

post-17-1208991111.jpg

Where do you score the T-Shirts ?

EJS...Holy Crap bro lol! Is this you? When i saw him, even before i noticed the FD/Bravo shirts, he did look familiar.

Sweet picture...love the beer bongs at Senior Frogs lol! Unfortunately, we did not make it there. Tried to hit it on the way back, but it was packed and we had to get back on the ship. But the locals selling $1.00 bottles of beer to go sure got alot of our business!

Izzy, LMAO bro, those daily drink specials are crazy! All i know is we tipped our "drink manager" the first night and my Captain and Coke's were close to lacking the coke lol.

Sorry Shawn, i barely had time to get souveniers for myself bro. Maybe next time ;)

Seth, i knew you, of all people, would love this story.

Well I just returned to work from my Cruise and all my co-workers are telling me I got spotted wearing my BRAVO shirt on the cruise. Ha ha. To Funny!!!! Yeah I know the cruise ended on Saturday but I took a few extra days to, um, recuperate. That cruise was a blast......

Thanks EJS for posting the pic of me.... ha ha.... Glad i wasn't to, well you know, yet

Edited by PC415

EJS...Holy Crap bro lol! Is this you? When i saw him, even before i noticed the FD/Bravo shirts, he did look familiar.

Wasn't me, just a fellow Putnam 911 Dispatcher

So Mike, went on a cruise did we? Where are the souvenirs for everyone including your favorite VA Assistant Fire Chief?

Stick to Castle Point traitor, I'll let u know what he got for Kurt, Phil, and Steve, j/k LOL!!!

Or we can do like they do at Stews with the bags around the world.(People send in pix of themself on vaction or strange places with the bag and they post it in the store)

They have bags around the world we can do Emt Bravo shirts around the world!!!!! :P

Funny, I was thinking EXACTLY that.

Now I know why my garbage pick up was bad last week, I don't remember approving your vacation! Hope you had fun, can't wait for mine in June...