Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PoqFFEMT

Chelsea (Dutchess) Working Fire 04-26-08

5 posts in this topic

Date: 04-26-08

Time: 2015hrs

2015 - Chelsea all equipment, Castle Point responding for a structure fire, 54 Valentine Dr

2018 - Chelsea car 2 calls to 3512 which is enroute "Lay your line in, Oh boy is this a big one!"

- Boy do I hope that Photounit is able to go to the scene for this!!!

2020 - 2nd alarm Hughsonville with 4531, Glenham with 4331, Village of Fishkill and the Fast team to the scene, Rombout relocate one engine to Castle point

2028 - Hughsonville's Chief (Running the water shuttle) wants Hughsonville's other tanker and both tankers from New Hackensack

2029 - 3rd Alarm Hughsonville with 4523 and New Hackensack with 5231 and 32 to the scene of the fire

2034 - DC Fire investigation team requested to the scene

2035 - Rombout 6211 dispatched to the scene instead of relocating

2041 - Wappingers dispatched one engine to set up a draft near Chelsea Ridge Mall to fill the tankers, Dutchess Junction relocate an engine to Castle Point

- It sounds like command has the scene operating on 5/6 and water shuttle ops on 7/8 (Hey not bad for a guy that's listening to this from Virginia!!!)

2050 - East Fishkill 3933 requested to relocate to New Hackensack

2052 - 2nd call for the DC Fire Investigation team to the scene

2056 - 3933 is relocating to NKFD quarters

2100 - Dutchess Junction 3711 has relocated to Castle Point

2103 - Fire under control at this time

This is the image Google Earth gave me when I looked up the address:

post-14018-1209172314.jpg

Edited by Truck4

This was well involved on my arrival (first due) it is the 1st house on Valentine Dr (2,000 feet in)

The second Hughsonville tanker is 45-32

Good job on the report

Was it Chealsea's fire or Hughsonville's? I thought I heard the HFD Chief's voice as Command?

Was it Chealsea's fire or Hughsonville's? I thought I heard the HFD Chief's voice as Command?

Hughsonville 45-1 was the water operations officer, they were mutual aid to Chelsea

Thank you much JetPhoto.... Hearing that just made me miss the old stomping grounds!

Sorry about mistyping Hughsonvilles 2nd tanker... I was trying to type so quick and the calls kept coming in!

Edited by PoqFFEMT