Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oswegowind

Calling all Yankee fans!

16 posts in this topic

Join the YESNetwork's fan zone and sign into live game chat! Lots of great Yankee fans and good convo about the game and how bad Michael Kay stinks! If you come, see you there, and GO YANKS, beat them Tigers!

Tonight: Andy Pettitte, 3-2 with a 3.23 era matches up against Jeremy Bonderman, 1-2 with a 4.28 era!

Once again, GO YANKS!

call me when they make the playoff's and i can watch how they wasted all that money on arod all over again.

call me when they make the playoff's and i can watch how they wasted all that money on arod all over again.

TA DA!

I'll take my BoSox ANYDAY over the overly rich Yanks. :P

Mike

Join the YESNetwork's fan zone and sign into live game chat! Lots of great Yankee fans and good convo about the game and how bad Michael Kay stinks! If you come, see you there, and GO YANKS, beat them Tigers!

Tonight: Andy Pettitte, 3-2 with a 3.23 era matches up against Jeremy Bonderman, 1-2 with a 4.28 era!

Once again, GO YANKS!

I am a member of the fan zone (bgnyyfan).

I am a member of the fan zone (bgnyyfan).

GO METS :rolleyes:

LETS GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT!!!!!!

Let's Go BOSOX ( or for NY Team--Let's Go METS!!!!!)

GO O's

Go Yanks!

BoSox nothing.. It took you how long to finally make it back to the world series? How many rings? How many ALCS? Division series? Allstar players? Geez the Yanks may not get the job as of late, but at least they're a sure bet for the post season.

BoSox nothing.. It took you how long to finally make it back to the world series? How many rings? How many ALCS? Division series? Allstar players? Geez the Yanks may not get the job as of late, but at least they're a sure bet for the post season.

I couldn't care less! After the way Steinbrenner treated Joe Torre? I hope they don't see any post sason action for a long time.

Doc, is Croton Falls that close to the Nation? Or are you drinking some odd colored water? LOL

Look Torre was a good manager, but the TEAM makes the manager. METS SUCK, GO YANKS

LETS GO YANKEES

Go Yankeeeeessssssssss