Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Truck4

J.I.M.M.Y. Muster 2008 Pics

25 posts in this topic

Great pics as always... I see Harrison's new Engine 13 made its first major public appearance!

Hope the event went well for everyone involved.

Edited by 242steve

kool pics

Congratulations to all who helped make the event possible. Your hardwork and dedication was evident and you did a fantastic job!

My special thanks to Jim A. for allowing the Sam Oitice Memorial to be a part of the day and my heartfelt thanks to all of you who attended the event making it a success for the J.I.M.M.Y Foundation and also for your support of our table and helping us to inch closer to our goal and the completion of the Sam Oitice Heroes Remembered Memorial.

I see Harrison's new Engine 13 made its first major public appearance!

Yep, it was there, looking as only it can look. I got a "few" ;) shots of it myself, as well as almost all of the other apparatus that was there. Hopefully in the next few days, I can find some time to resize and post them. Has 13 even been officially delivered yet? I noticed there's still no hose on it.

Had a great time today. Congrats to the Arena family and everyone else involved with the J.I.M.M.Y. organization. A job well done, even better considering it was a "first time" event. Hopefully there will be many more such events that are just as successful. I hope our upcoming event (6/8) is just as much a success. Hey, maybe Casey can bring her dunk tank over and have some more fun with it. :wub::D (don't be alarmed....I'm harmless!.....and will be too busy doing my own thing that day, anyway)

......that is, if the town lets us have our show in the first place. :unsure:

Myself and the Board of Directors which to Thank You all who came , we will be doing this again next year,I hope everyone had a good time and Congratulations to all the winners.

Jim Arena

Lake Carmel Explorers had a gread time, and were very excited to win against the fire fighters. Muster was fun, we look forward to being there next year

kool pics

It Was A Great Day For All Involved.

I Thank SOMERS FD For Allowing Us To Use Their Field......

Myself , My 2 Sons And Everyone Involved Had A Blast Today....

.some spectators even opted for an in-voluntary swim

.THANK YOU AGAIN

Jim--congratulations on a fine event--I am glad the sun shined brightly on you guys. Hope its bigger and better next year. Again congratulations Sorry i didnt get a chance to see Gina wish her me best.

Walter

More pictures from the muster.

post-547-1211850756.jpg

post-547-1211850793.jpg

post-547-1211850809.jpg

post-547-1211850857.jpg

more pictures.

post-547-1211851081.jpg

post-547-1211851106.jpg

post-547-1211851203.jpg

post-547-1211851216.jpg

post-547-1211851229.jpg

Some more photos that I took during the day ,also it was a privledge to be a judge and will like to come back with the rest of the PORT CHESTER boys next year. disreguard the date in the photos, all taken on sunday 5-25-08. PORT CHESTER EX post 700 helping to raise the flag.

post-289-1211860056.jpg

post-289-1211861314.jpg

Edited by PCFD ENG58

PORT CHESTER won the water bucket. we had a lot of fun sunday but the big winner was the J.I.M.M.Y. FOUNDATION!

Everyone Thanks for posting pictures I did not get to see very much of the competions.