Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
T. John

Westchester Exploring/Venturing Day

8 posts in this topic

Any Explorer Posts going to this year's 29th Annual Firematic Exploring/Venturing Day on Sunday, June 1, 2008? Greenwich is sending up some explorers - a really great event for those that haven't gone before.

For those who might not know the founder of my former explorer post helped to start explorer day. I will be there with the Port Chester explorer post.

Edited by rfdu39

I attended when I was an explorer from 93-97, and as an advisor from 98-04. It's a GREAT day, there's a ton to be learned and I still have fond memories of the event.

lake carmel will be there, and are running a station

I cant wait to see it. I wish i went as a explorer

i will be coming up with the port chester post this will be my first june drill.the port chester post is coming up in rescue 40 ive heard alot of good things about that its alot of fun but you will also learn alot

It is the explorer day when I fell in love with being on the nozzle... undefeated at the hose tether ball event, thank you! Was definitely a great experience that is essential to furthering the skills of any explorer.

I will be going with Lake Carmel. Kind of special for me because I'm going with my son. A second generation explorer and my families fourth generation member of the fire service. I've been going to this event for a long time and it's still one of the best around.