Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PVFD113

Budweiser's Clydesdale's Are in town

11 posts in this topic

I was driving down Broad St this morning and only to discover the road was closed between Park St. and Lincoln Terrace. Not being able to just pass by, I stopped to investigate and was informed that the horses will be appearing in some type of Parade this evening around 1800 down by the Paramount. They had the road closed so the horses could be unloaded from their trailers and being kept at the old wire plant next to Peekskill Electric Motor.

Anyone know what this parade is for?

I think I heard that Bertoline Distributors is celebrating 45 years in business.

That just might be it!! Too bad they can't stick around for the Montrose Parade on Saturday.

The Budweiser staff members were really nice. Actually got to walk through the garage where they are keeping them for the day. They are such incredible animals.

That just might be it!! Too bad they can't stick around for the Montrose Parade on Saturday.

The Budweiser staff members were really nice. Actually got to walk through the garage where they are keeping them for the day. They are such incredible animals.

They are absolutely incredible animals! I saw them at SeaWorld last month and they are amazing!

They are absolutely incredible animals! I saw them at SeaWorld last month and they are amazing!

horses at sea world?....something seems fishy

There, I knew it was a "something"-5th anniversary

:lol:

They were in Thornwood's 100th Anniversary Parade in 1999. They are truly incredible, beautiful animals. They got them ready right in front of my house.

Bertoline's 75th Anniversary. There will be a street fair this evening before the concert in front of the Paramount. Get there early parking will be crazy!

horses at sea world?....something seems fishy

Seaworld is owned by Anheuser-Bussh. I also believe that they own Sesame Place.

Bertoline's have been very good for Peekskill, and for all those that drink beer. A number of youths get their first summer jobs there, and it is basically awesome! I had a lot of fun delivering beer, and drinking some...lol

Congrats on 75 years!

Enjoy the Clydesdale's, they are truly beautiful animals. I believe there are a couple of troops of them that cover regions and then there are a few at each of the Seaworld/ Busch Garden parks.

While working a Bertoline's I got some of the best Beer shirts, Budweiser has a quarterly catalog with all these cool items. My favorite were one's with the Lizards on them!

Edited by Oswegowind