Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest alsfirefighter

Intro to Fire Officer @ WCFTC Starting 6/10

6 posts in this topic

Gents:

It has come to my attention that there are still a number of openings available for a Intro to Fire Officer Course starting 6/10 at the training center. The following is a link to the schedule:

http://www.westchestergov.com/emergserv/bu...ns/08-29IFO.pdf

Anyone intereted contact your Chief or Training Officer to be enrolled.

Gents:

It has come to my attention that there are still a number of openings available for a Intro to Fire Officer Course starting 6/10 at the training center. The following is a link to the schedule:

http://www.westchestergov.com/emergserv/bu...ns/08-29IFO.pdf

Anyone intereted contact your Chief or Training Officer to be enrolled.

Is it open to putnam depts

Crash...I'm not sure. You'll have to contact Westchester DES and ask them.

I just took my intro to fire officer in Feb with Walter E. Ferguson. It was a great course I can not wait to take fire officer I. I hope the Training Officer will get some of their younger firefighter to enroll.

Edited by bigfitz2004

I too, had Walter for both intro to fire officer and fire officer 1 and both classes were great. I've learned a lot from him and highly suggest for everyone to take those two classes. They are well worth it.

Edited by DOC22

For all concerned---Intro to fire officer and fire officer will be offered in the late fall along with incident safety officer. these classes will be offered again in the early part of 2009.

Not sure of dates yet but generally speaking tues and thurs nights.

firefighter one will be offered starting in Sept 2008 again dates are not set yet so keep an eye on the website but the ff1 class will run tues /thurs and everyother sat.