Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

Thanks To BFD1054 For His IA Dedication!

11 posts in this topic

I'd like to take this chance to thank EMTBravo member BFD1054, who's been with us since the begining of this site, for his tremendous dedication to our Incident Alert program.

To date, Mike's written over 1,000 (yes, ONE THOUSSAND) Incident Alerts, and does a great job of keeping the up to date and full of information.

Thanks Mike, many member truly apprecaite the hard work you put in to get the information out there to us!!

-Seth

Congrats Mike Keep up the good work LT. 1000 post and still going strong. Mike you are writing as many incident alerts as i am going to do in Ambulance calls this year lol

Well when you have nothing to to all day everyday i guess it would kinda easy to post that many!! LOL KIDDING!!!!! Good job swanky

Seth, thanks for the kudos, its much appreciated brother! It is absolutely my pleasure to be as active as i can be on this site. Ive always enjoyed writing IA's and there is usually a scanner on at my place, so my ears are always "on." Doesn't hurt that i have dispatching in my past, so ive become good at hearing info over the air and being able to retain it.

Me writing IA's on this site coincides with my enjoyment of writing articles for 1stResponder News.

Thanks Tommy for the kind words, i know i'm your hero lol :rolleyes: . 1,000 calls this year huh? Thats just between 67, 62 & 2090 lol!

Hey Fitz, i cant help it that i have alot of free time as a "sanitation engineer." Hope all is good with you bro and its not to hot for you down there!

WHACKER....

:lol:

Edited by Remember585

WHACKER....

:lol:

Please! You are right there behind him in IA's posted!!!

Another WHACKER??????? O, ROB.LOL

Its been hot as hell down here! You still picking up trash? I dont miss them days.

Remember585...Whacker huh? Lol, guess you can say i learned from the best pal :P !

Yeah Fitz, still doing the sanitation thing. Its not a glorious job by any means and if it weren't for the good money, benefits, etc., i wouldnt be there bro lol!

Remember585...Whacker huh? Lol, guess you can say i learned from the best pal :P !

I have no idea what you or Seth are talking about..... :P

Keep up the good work, us whackers depend on one another!

I have no idea what you or Seth are talking about..... :P

Keep up the good work, us whackers depend on one another!

Hey, if it weren'tfor you whackers, us slackers wouldn't know what's going on!! LOL