Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tunaFish

Back To School

7 posts in this topic

:lol:

I had to laugh today while looking at an ad for a local store. "Back To School Special."

Now, being in education and knowing I just left the job 10 days ago, did the summer fly past me? When do we have a Back To School Special when school just ended?

I guess in a few weeks ( or sooner) we will see the holiday ads as well.

Talk about rushing the months by.

:P

Tuna

I agree that sales seem to get earlier and earlier every year, but we should keep in mind that school could start in mid-august for some college students and they may already be getting ready.

Edited by OoO

I agree that sales seem to get earlier and earlier every year, but we should keep in mind that school could start in mid-august for some college students and they may already be getting ready.

I agree, but it had a picture of a little kid.

It doesn't matter...hahahaha. Could be for the summer school kids also. Ahhhhhhh that starts tomorrow, I believe :blink:

I know exacyly what you guys mean, thank God I finish tech school on friday and never have to be thrown into the back to school catergorey ever again. I used to get so mad when I herd that back to school crap, it was like a lingering doom above my head! its all a sales pitch. MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by stephen morea

:lol:

I guess in a few weeks ( or sooner) we will see the holiday ads as well.

No Tuna, the stores have probably decided to bypass Labor Day, Halloween, Veteran's Day and Thanksgiving and you'll see the Christmas Trees and ornaments arriving in your local stores very soon. :blink::blink::rolleyes:

No Tuna, the stores have probably decided to bypass Labor Day, Halloween, Veteran's Day and Thanksgiving and you'll see the Christmas Trees and ornaments arriving in your local stores very soon. :blink::blink::rolleyes:

I hear ya!

:rolleyes: