Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest DADAY

Streaming audio

67 posts in this topic

I was referring to DMCCABE...he said he lives in norwalk, I was wondering where he is located to get that good of a signal in order to hear yonkers fd?

No Problem Scanner Nut - Again, your vallent efforts are greatly appreciated by all on EMTBravo. Can you give us all an update on how you are making out with your attempts to set up your On Line Scanner to pick up Yonkers FD?

Guys, I live right on the water, with not many houses around me. I pick up some crazy stuff on the scanner. I think it definitely helps to have not much around you. I only have a few 2 1/2 story houses ardound me, so my antenna is higher than those houses.

DMcCabe

With today's sunny and somewhat mild temps, any update on how your set up is going, so that everyone out here in EMTBravoland can get on the net and listen to the Yonkers FD Channels?

another update..i recently added a pre-amp to my anttena end, and I seem to be picking up 46.50, and 484.7125 a little better than berfore. I'm really not sure if I picking up every transmission on either frequency though, ( but I could be wrong )because I don't have another yonkers feed to compare it too... ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) #-o #-o #-o

That's great news. Any update on when you might have your Web Site up and running to allow us to tap into the Yonkers FD Channels? If up, can you provide us with the URL for your Web Site?

ANY UPDATE SCANNER NUT,HAVEN'T HEARD FROM YOU SINCE THE 8TH . HOWS IT GOING?