Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IzzyEng4

Selling off America, Budwiser sold!

31 posts in this topic

Eh, this is just a sign of the times i guess. This "take-over" won't change the product, so thats good for you Bud lovers.

Im a Sam Adams man all the way. I love the majority of their beers and my friends and i even look forward to the seasonal beers coming out lol. We even know what local establishments have Sam on tap!

Hey Andy (HFD219), dont knock PBR brother lol. There is a restaurant in Vermont where my fiancee worked, before moving here, that has Pabst Blue Ribbon on tap! We still visit there quite frequently and i must admit that i enjoy a few cold draft PBR's lol!

To those of you who are beer lovers like myself and enjoy trying new beers, especially micro-brews, i would highly recommend trying Bacchus restaurant in New Paltz. They have over 400 beers from around the world there, between bottles and on-tap selections. Aside from all the different beers, you can still get Schaffer, Pabst Blue Ribbon and Piels in a can at this place lol! They also have great food; they're burgers and sweet-potato fries make for a good lunch! They also have a "beer passport" program. After having 30 beers from various areas of the world, you get a "free" t-shirt. Each Country or state gets stamped on your "passport" as you go along. Its a pretty cool way to try new beers.

Heres their website:

http://www.bacchusnewpaltz.com/

Edited by BFD1054