Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RescueKujo

Would you....?

8 posts in this topic

If this dentist was recommended to you, would you go to him??

I took this over in the weekend in Los Angeles. I had seen the office before and always thought it odd...

post-5252-1216185953.jpg

Not at all, I do not need to be euthanized just yet!!!! HAHAHAHA

Didn't the original Dr. Kevorkian go to jail and isn't he slowly dying in some mid-western hospital?

Not at all, I do not need to be euthanized just yet!!!! HAHAHAHA

Didn't the original Dr. Kevorkian go to jail and isn't he slowly dying in some mid-western hospital?

If I recall correctly, he was released from prison. As far as his being ill, he is positive for Hep C. I think at one time after his release he looked at running for a political office. I for one believe that he is a great man and was well before his time. I find it difficult to understand how it is OK to put an animal down when terminally ill, but not a person. Maybe one day we as a society will understand that he was truely helping people.

Just my opinion!!!

Chris

If I recall correctly, he was released from prison. As far as his being ill, he is positive for Hep C. I think at one time after his release he looked at running for a political office. I for one believe that he is a great man and was well before his time. I find it difficult to understand how it is OK to put an animal down when terminally ill, but not a person. Maybe one day we as a society will understand that he was truely helping people.

Just my opinion!!!

Chris

Chris, I agree with you. The American people have to understand that death is a part of life. Don't embrace it, but understand that living doesn't necessarily constitute a "quality" of life...

I posted the photo tongue in cheek due to the "stigma" associated with the name...

Duane

I agree, the true Dr. Jack Kevorkian was a man way before his time but that still does not take away from the fact that he is a criminal being that he commited second degree murder.

All those things considered, I would not want to go to a doctor with that name unless I was 100% there was no relation.

By the way, the Dr. Jack Kevorkian that we think of when we think of assisted suicide was actually a pathologist and had his medical lisence revoked in 1991, only a year after he started conducting doctor assisted suicides. He conducted over 100 doctor assisted suicides after he lisence was revoked.

I agree, the true Dr. Jack Kevorkian was a man way before his time but that still does not take away from the fact that he is a criminal being that he commited second degree murder.

All those things considered, I would not want to go to a doctor with that name unless I was 100% there was no relation.

By the way, the Dr. Jack Kevorkian that we think of when we think of assisted suicide was actually a pathologist and had his medical lisence revoked in 1991, only a year after he started conducting doctor assisted suicides. He conducted over 100 doctor assisted suicides after he lisence was revoked.

Come on just because someone would be a family member of his, that would stop you from goin if he was a Dr.? Lets say this was his son, did you ever consider that maybe he has different beliefs from what his father does?

Here is a guy that helped people die in vane, how many people out their attempt suicide and wether or not they succeed, they put rescuers in harms way and punish the public (by this i mean bridge jumpers who leave their cars and start traffic jams). I guees if I was dying a slow painful death I would like the option of deciding if i live or die.. Not the courts.

Amazing what a google search will give you: Gary Kevorkian, DDS, is an orthodontist on the faculty of Loma Linda University--a Seventh-Day Adventist (i.e. very Christian) school and hardly an assisted suicide sort of place. About him: "In his free time, Dr. Kevorkian is active in his community, church and volunteer dental missions abroad. He has traveled to the Philippines, Korea, Mexico and most recently Armenia, where he also lectured at the state university." Kevorkian bio

As for the other "Doctor", he's out on parole and RUNNING FOR CONGRESS!! :blink:The Other Kevorkian