Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Photounit

East Fishkill - MVC Into House w/Gas Leak - 7/15/08

5 posts in this topic

332815706_hJGjz-L.jpg

An East Fishkill Police officer photographs the vehicle for evidence.....

332815354_NGDNb-XL-1.jpg

A Pano shot of the scene looking west.

332815234_dJQA9-L.jpg

East Fishkill and Mobile Life personnel do a standing take-down of one of the occupants of the vehicle.

332815426_26ZDH-X2-1.jpg

A Pano shot looking south....

Sounded pretty bad on dispatch. Nice photos as always Bill.

That looks like one hell of a crash!!! How did the driver manage that one? Where was the gas leak, from the pictures you can see the utility meter about 7-10 feet from the truck, was the gas right where the truck hit?

Also, it may just be me, but it looks like the truck went through the concrete foundation?

From what I saw he did hit the concrete of the structure, also took out a window. I didn't see the gas line at all but definitely could smell it. It seems the driver started about a 1/4 of a mile up from the accident scene because as I came through and shut down the road after 39-18 got there. There was debris all over the place. I definitely know he went through two yards then hit the house. The patient was out of the car and transported with in 10 min. The other patient as far as I know is in the woods somewhere unless EFPD found him or her. It was a crazy scene but the EFFD, EFPD, Mobile Life and Central Hudson did a heck of a job. Taking care of the scene and the surrounding public. Also, Bill you did a great job. It was finally nice to meet the man behind the pictures. Also if you any of me, I wouldn't mind seeing them. :)

Thomas

From what I saw he did hit the concrete of the structure, also took out a window. I didn't see the gas line at all but definitely could smell it. It seems the driver started about a 1/4 of a mile up from the accident scene because as I came through and shut down the road after 39-18 got there. There was debris all over the place. I definitely know he went through two yards then hit the house. The patient was out of the car and transported with in 10 min. The other patient as far as I know is in the woods somewhere unless EFPD found him or her. It was a crazy scene but the EFFD, EFPD, Mobile Life and Central Hudson did a heck of a job. Taking care of the scene and the surrounding public. Also, Bill you did a great job. It was finally nice to meet the man behind the pictures. Also if you any of me, I wouldn't mind seeing them. :)

Thomas

well east fishkill got dispatched at 0530 for a man with injuries from a previous auto accident at East Fishkill Police Headquarters. There might be a connection lol