Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cfman

9-11 Remembrance Video

6 posts in this topic

Folks,

I put together this remembrance video last year and figured that I'd post it here. My hopes are that this will be promoted to the first page of Break.com and seen by as many people as possible. Break.com offers payment for videos that make it to the 1st page, and I want to make sure that it goes directly to a 9-11 charity. I just want it to be seen as many as possible and make the biggest impact.

Video

THANK YOU TO ALL THE EMERGENCY RESPONDERS WHO PROTECT & SERVE EACH AND EVERY DAY.

The scariest dispatch is from Squad 18. They advised of the potential of a terrorist attack.

I listen to these tapes every 9/11, it keeps the memory alive and keeps that fire inside burning.

I added a link to this to our website 9-11-01 page

These radio transmissions are harrowing, absolutely harrowing. I can not begin to tell you the emotions that are stirred up every year at this time. When the weather first starts turning colder and the leaves on the trees start turning, I can not help but turn to the September sky and remember that terrible, terrible day. It marks a time of reflection and mourning that I will never be able to forget, because to forget is to lose and no one wants to lose that big again.