Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
helicopper

Driver (civilian) Insanity

8 posts in this topic

Is it just me or are steady red traffic signals optional these days? Did I miss the memo?

I must see at least three such violations every day and not just the orange ones. I mean flagrant red lights with opposing traffic having green already. Is everyone else noticing this too?

Is it just me or are steady red traffic signals optional these days? Did I miss the memo?

I must see at least three such violations every day and not just the orange ones. I mean flagrant red lights with opposing traffic having green already. Is everyone else noticing this too?

We're supposed to stop for those???? I didn't get THAT memo!! :(

I'm pretty sure if the frame is black or yellow, they are just a recommendation.

It seems traffic lights these days are taking longer to turn green, and when it does its only for 10 seconds. Some of the lights on rt 6, make that most of them are like this.

The price of gas who can afford to stop!

I' ve seen what your talking about .

1111 D1 3 points if only the jets could add up points like that

Take the deal or face the wheel .

Breakin out in 60 clear the shoulders

You want them to stop for the Red lights, Try convincing them to obey the No Turn On Red as well -- good luck.

SP and Yktn PD could make a killing at TSP and Route 6. If someone doesn't do it to themselves first. :blink: