Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hudson144

Mount Vernon Civil Service Goes To Albany

2 posts in this topic

On sept 9 the civil service commission of MV along with the MV Chief of staff traveled north to Albany to meet with the NYS civil service commission. In a televised webcast that can be viewed on the nys civil service web site the commission was there to explain what they are trying to do to correct the difficiencies in the audit from last year. Many times the commision had pointed the finger at former mayor Ernie Davis for its incompetance as a commission which was suppose to govern hiring/promotion practice in MV. The mentioning of updating with computors etc was discussed. At one point the state commission even mentioned that maybe Westchester County civil service could take over to help resolve the problems that has plagued MV in the past. It was obvious that excuses were made for many of the past situations and hopefully with the close eye on MV the commission will correct the wrongdoings from the past. Time will tell!!!

* go to nys civil service,click on civil service commision.then on right go to webcasts,the 1st one is where mt vernon is,you need to scroll into the program (about 30mins)

Edited by hudson144

On sept 9 the civil service commission of MV along with the MV Chief of staff traveled north to Albany to meet with the NYS civil service commission. In a televised webcast that can be viewed on the nys civil service web site the commission was there to explain what they are trying to do to correct the difficiencies in the audit from last year. Many times the commision had pointed the finger at former mayor Ernie Davis for its incompetance as a commission which was suppose to govern hiring/promotion practice in MV. The mentioning of updating with computors etc was discussed. At one point the state commission even mentioned that maybe Westchester County civil service could take over to help resolve the problems that has plagued MV in the past. It was obvious that excuses were made for many of the past situations and hopefully with the close eye on MV the commission will correct the wrongdoings from the past. Time will tell!!!

* go to nys civil service,click on civil service commision.then on right go to webcasts,the 1st one is where mt vernon is,you need to scroll into the program (about 30mins)

Who is the women that the jacka$$ is referring to. If I were her I'd definitely file suit against him and if she was my mother, I'd snap his friggin neck!