Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMT1094

EFFD Chili and Chowder cook-off

4 posts in this topic

Very suprised others haven't put this up yet :blink: .....

The East Fishkill Fire District Humanitarian Committee's 4th annual Chili and Chowder Cook-off is this Saturday from noon to 5pm @ EFFD fire headquarters Route 52 in Hopewell Jct.

As always, I'm sure Lisa and her crew will do a teriffic job with great food and fun to be had by all. It's only $5 to sample all the entries and have a relaxing afternoon with some friends.

This years proceeds will benefit the Miles of Hope Breast Cancer Foundation Medical Gap Fund for breast cancer patients in the in the Hudson Valley.

For more information, or to register a team (It's not too late!!!) follow this link to the EFFD upcoming events page:

http://www.eastfishkillfiredistrict.org/Upcoming_Events.htm

Edited by EMT1094

Anybody know who got the best chili and chowder I left there at about 2:30 today and one of the ladies working the event said that over 300 people were there already and they were running out of chili with two hours left still to go .

Ya know, I am so aggravated.

Haven't missed one yet (and I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE chili)!!!

But of course I had to work this weekend. So mad!!

Ya know, I am so aggravated.

Haven't missed one yet (and I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE chili)!!!

But of course I had to work this weekend. So mad!!

That's too bad the chili was good this was my first one and I'm defiantly gonna go back next year. There was one there that you had to put marshmallows in which at first I thought was strange but it was very good.

Edited by texastom791